Tape of the 1980 Miracle on Ice Game

Big Phil

Nov 2, 2003
Does anyone have a copy or know where I can download the full version of the USA/USSR game from 1980? I'd settle on downloading it but I'd prefer to snag a copy from someone if they have an extra DVD of the entire game. Thanks.

jiggs 10

Dec 5, 2002
Hockeytown, ND
Visit site
My wife ordered it for me from a web site promoted on HF Boards! I'd have to look, but it shows up on the bottom in the ads from time to time. It is a (bad) DVD of the entire US series in the whole Olympics, so you can (sort of) see all of the games. The actual gold medal game against Finland is pretty clear, but the rest are over-exposed. I also have the Russian game on VHS, but it is pretty fragile, and I don't know about trying to dub it down.

I'm sure someone has it on eBay, though.

Hawksfan2828

Mar 1, 2007
Libertyville, IL
Does anyone have a copy or know where I can download the full version of the USA/USSR game from 1980? I'd settle on downloading it but I'd prefer to snag a copy from someone if they have an extra DVD of the entire game. Thanks.

I have it...You can most likely DL it off of MIRC.

Dark Shadows

Jun 19, 2007
Canada
www.robotnik.com
I have it...You can most likely DL it off of MIRC.

There is one torrent site that deals specifically and only with NHL and International hockey games.

I do not want to name it here because it is against the rules to link a member site, but it is free, and has a ton of classic NHL matches, + they also upload all matches from TV within a day and they stay up for a few weeks, so if you want any current playoff games, they are there.

Ill PM anyone who wants the site the link.

usausa

Aug 6, 2006
Where ever wont get
Im looking to trade 2 games that I own for 80'WO Games.
1984 URS:TCH (includes history of Soviet hockey, interview w/ Tretjak and rare footage of Soviet practice (maybe 45 sec.total but cool)
1980 USA:ROM/FRG (what ABC aired)

Talk to me with offers. I will stop offers on Monday, due to fact I leave for France on the 28th of this month.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad