Value of: Tanner Pearson

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
Oh nonsense. We could take back players like Tatar, Gallagher, Drouin, Petry...heck even that Weber guy!

These are guys you make room for! (Because you can't get rid of them)

NTCs for those guys. We are stuck with them.

Puckstuff

May 12, 2010
Milton
This guy's good. Over 82 can put up 22-25 goals, 50 points, 100 hits. Yeah he's worth something for sure.

For 2 months of him (if it's a deadline deal) he's worth a 2nd or late 1st from a contending team I would guess

Cogburn

Pretend they're yachts.
May 28, 2010
Vancouver
NTCs for those guys. We are stuck with them.

Shucks! Vancouver is such a crap hole to live in, none of them would ever waive. Well I guess we'd have to settle for a package of lesser players then. We were so close to uniting you with our stars though!

PettersonHughes

Aug 26, 2020
If Hoglander is coming after next season I really hope they would flip Pearson for a late 2021 first, or a 2nd and a young but currently lesser left wing. Save cap, get younger and remain competitive while our window is opening.

FreeMcdavid

Dec 30, 2019
He would be an excellent addition at the TDL for a contending team.

Very responsible defensively, plays a heavy game, and has a lethal shot. Stanley Cup Winner as well

Reactions: FedorTyutin

Arthur Morgan

Jul 6, 2016
Toronto
www.youtube.com
Why am I seeing all these delusional Montreal fans that think they are going to win the cup after signing Toffoli like come on.....
And Montreal buyers and Vancouver sellers.... think that's the other way around.

FedorTyutin

Jan 10, 2019
Why am I seeing all these delusional Montreal fans that think they are going to win the cup after signing Toffoli like come on.....
And Montreal buyers and Vancouver sellers.... think that's the other way around.
Montreal actually added a decent backup goalie in Jake Allen, added size and goalscoring with Jake Anderson, and added another LD with size in Joel Edmundson. + Toffoli.

Double Dion

Jets fan 28/06/2014
Feb 9, 2011
It's so hard to determine player value right now. Prior years it was pretty easy to be in the ballpark at least. Now, I have no idea what he's worth. If you take back equal cap, he'd pull a good return I would think. If you want to dump the 3.75m and take no cap back it wouldn't shock me if all he returned right now was a 3rd or something even though normally he'd be worth more.

Canuck86

Feb 12, 2014
Kelowna
Any Ottawa Senators fans in here... Pearson could be a decent addition to your young team. What if you get Pearson and Roussel for a pick?

Arthur Morgan

Jul 6, 2016
Toronto
www.youtube.com
Montreal actually added a decent backup goalie in Jake Allen, added size and goalscoring with Jake Anderson, and added another LD with size in Joel Edmundson. + Toffoli.
after last year I dunno if Anderson will live up to that contract. and Allen isn't anything special.... either is Edmundson.
Toffoli was a great signing though.
I still think it's going to be extremely tough for Montreal to win a divisional playoff spot.
Tampa is still going to be awesome, Leafs improved as well. I still think Boston is better than Montreal even after losing Krug. although Marchand and Pasta are injured, maybe Habs can jump in there and bump em out.
Buffalo got better too....

sansabri

hello my enemies
Aug 12, 2005
1. Gallagher was a 'great' Vancouver Giants.
2. Nucks are apparently interested.
3. Pearson is a LW who had chemistry with Toffoli. There goes the log jam at RW.
4. Pearson fits the Bergevin mould of players he wants these days.
5. Habs get "futures" along with Pearson which is TBD, and which could be interesting for MTL.

that's the last thing we need

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
What delusional Montreal fans think that? Or are you the delusional one that thinks that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad