Value of: Tanner Pearson

FedorTyutin

Jan 10, 2019
Early prediction !

Let's consider the season takes place and a trade deadline (TDL) is set.

Montreal will be buyer by TDL and Vancouver will be seller. Tanner Pearson and Tyler Toffoli had success together in both teams in which they played together. Montreal landed Toffoli. Pearson is UFA at the end of the season.

It is sooooo early to speak about this, but tell me Vancouver fans, what is it you will want for us to get Pearson play with our mutual friend Toffoli for a third team?

THE Green Man

Dec 27, 2013
Narnia
Early prediction !

Montreal will be buyer by TDL and Vancouver will be seller. Tanner Pearson and Tyler Toffoli had success together in both teams in which they played together. Montreal landed Toffoli. Pearson is UFA at the end of the season.

It is sooooo early to speak about this, but tell me Vancouver fans, what is it you will want for us to get Pearson play with our mutual friend Toffoli for a third team?
Pearson and Jake for Gallagher :sarcasm:

BoHorvat 53

What's a god to a Kane
Dec 9, 2014
Horvat and Pearson are actually really good friends

With that being said, we aren’t going to be writing this season off so I can’t imagine us trading Pearson unless it’s for an upgrade at a relatively modest cost, which is hard to see

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
Early prediction !

Montreal is the buyer and Vancouver is the seller. Yeah, okay ;).

EP to Kuzmenko

Dec 5, 2015
21g 24a for 45pts in 69 last year. If he continues at that pace of 53-54pts he could be worth a 1st at the TDL next season. Or 2nd + a very good prospect(Think the Toffoli deal being around his value, he also has a bit of a smaller cap than Toffoli and kills penalties)

Reactions: Puckstuff

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
Pearson and Gallagher UFA swap at the deadline with some adds?

No, not 1 for 1.

Roadhouse

Bring me back to 2006...
Dec 12, 2016
Prescott & Russell
Canucks would have to add, draft pick or D prospect.

K. So I'm interfacing between our thread and here right now... Virtanen or Boeser came up as adds on HF Habs, and here we have a draft pick. The Habs don't need D prospects unless there's a blue chip RHD in there.

Tough negotiations. Low end at something else than a 1st I assume, high end at Boeser.

Roadhouse

Bring me back to 2006...
Dec 12, 2016
Prescott & Russell
No to Pearson. What is up with Nuckleheads? lol

1. Gallagher was a 'great' Vancouver Giants.
2. Nucks are apparently interested.
3. Pearson is a LW who had chemistry with Toffoli. There goes the log jam at RW.
4. Pearson fits the Bergevin mould of players he wants these days.
5. Habs get "futures" along with Pearson which is TBD, and which could be interesting for MTL.

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
1. Gallagher was a 'great' Vancouver Giants.
2. Nucks are apparently interested.
3. Pearson is a LW who had chemistry with Toffoli. There goes the log jam at RW.
4. Pearson fits the Bergevin mould of players he wants these days.
5. Habs get "futures" along with Pearson which is TBD, and which could be interesting for MTL.

No to Pearson. We are set on wings. Drop the puck!

RationalExpectations

May 12, 2019
More likely MTL is the seller. MTL has a better team overall but no elite player and they play in a stronger division and conference. TBL and BOS likely still have the edge, while TOR has been improving, BUF could be a force o be reckoned with if they don t trade Reinhart... WSH, PIT, PHI, NYR, CAR are all solid teams. If KK and Suzuki continue to trend in the right direction this could happen but let s not get carried away because of 1 good UFA signing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->