Tanner Pearson...Come on Down!!!

nobuddy

Oct 13, 2010
Nowhere
Is he going to stick? I picked him in a keeper league rookie draft last year and I'm wondering if I should get him for my active roster. You guys have a really nice pipeline going, by the way. Impressive stuff.

Trolfoli

May 30, 2013
Is he going to stick? I picked him in a keeper league rookie draft last year and I'm wondering if I should get him for my active roster. You guys have a really nice pipeline going, by the way. Impressive stuff.

Hopefully? Ton of injuries so depending on when/who comes back Pearson will probably be the first of the 3 Vey/Toffoli sent down. There may be moves like Fraser/Clifford to free up space. Only running 6 D right now as well so probably need another one there. Hoping he sticks, but wouldn't surprise me to see Pearson sent down for a while, but who knows what DL is up to.

Frattin: hoping Sutter keeps the Kid line together and throws Frattin up with King/Richards to see if he can get it together. He's been getting some decent chances. Miller robbed him the other night. Just need to get the bounces.

HolyShot*

mr 10 i think could really help brown. richie is a great playmaker but he has such a simple approach he likes putting pucks in dangerous areas (slot) where brown should be when he is in the offensive zone... when brown plays with kopitar he gets comfortable handling the puck on the perimeter (king is just as effective if not more than brown on the boards). brown needs to be in the muck of things causing havoc in front of the net not trying to play a possession game on the perimeter.

1st line of king kopi williams could still be a top possession line while our 1b line of brown richards TT/JC have a more direct approach in the O zone. the two way play would not be compromised either with a king and brown switch

You're talking about a Franzen/Hornqvist type of game. That style of play isn't just some simple, grind it out way of palying. It actually requires skill and in that respect, Brown is a tweener in that situation. On the fence.

Face Wash

Mar 17, 2002
Visit site
Wings! A **** load of wings!!!

DSC00755-1024x768.jpg

:banana::banana::banana: mmmmmmmmmmmm

tsanuri

Jun 27, 2012
Central Coast CA
His response time is snail slow. Games a little fast for the kid. I assume he'll be sent down and that might do him well.

I know this isn't a popular opinion but I think both Vey and Pearson will be a yo-yo this year. As needed due to injury they will be called up. Which will be great for their development. Both seem very good in the offensive zone but on the defensive side they seem to be having some problems. And that is expected, the learning curve is steep. But if they can get the D side down they will cause some great problems to have.

KingKopitar11*

His response time is snail slow. Games a little fast for the kid. I assume he'll be sent down and that might do him well.

He was probably fatigued. And he's only played realistically 2 games. You're over analyzing too early.

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
I know this isn't a popular opinion but I think both Vey and Pearson will be a yo-yo this year. As needed due to injury they will be called up. Which will be great for their development. Both seem very good in the offensive zone but on the defensive side they seem to be having some problems. And that is expected, the learning curve is steep. But if they can get the D side down they will cause some great problems to have.

Vey has looked pretty good in our own zone and will only get better with more time in the NHL. His prowess on the penalty kill has already shown in the short amount of time he's been with the Kings.

HolyShot*

Pearson should be sent down, vey should be kept up. Kids the real deal and he's ready.

CowMix

Go Kings Go!
Feb 12, 2006
I don't think Pearson is 100% NHL ready, he will probably be sent down when Carter comes back.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->