Tanner Pearson...Come on Down!!!

etherialone

dialed in your mom
Mar 6, 2008
The Ether
The Sabres won't be dealing draft picks and we have a bit of space with Greene on IR.

Rather or not the Sabres would or wouldn't move one type of asset over the other is a moot point after this mornings firings. You can scratch anything that the Sabres may or may not have wanted to do now that they are currently looking for a GM.

Cliffords concussion is more then first thought.

redcard

System Poster
Mar 12, 2007
Eventually maybe, but they can't move him if he's injured right?

They can, as long as they disclose the injury and the other team feels like the disclosure was accurate after they perform a physical of their own.

Williams was traded to LA when he had a broken hand and Fraser was traded to LA with a foot injury. Fraser's injury was an issue because Lombardi felt the Oiler's doctors did not adequately disclose the injury during the trade discussion.

All that said, no team would trade for a guy currently sidelined with a concussion, regardless of the amount of disclosure.

KingsHockey24

Aug 1, 2013
I'm still pissed we got Colin Fraser instead of Gilbert Brule.
They can, as long as they disclose the injury and the other team feels like the disclosure was accurate after they perform a physical of their own.

Williams was traded to LA when he had a broken hand and Fraser was traded to LA with a foot injury. Fraser's injury was an issue because Lombardi felt the Oiler's doctors did not adequately disclose the injury during the trade discussion.

All that said, no team would trade for a guy currently sidelined with a concussion, regardless of the amount of disclosure.

triplcrown

Jul 23, 2006
SF Valley, SoCal
I say...

Let's bring up Micchone...

Michonne.jpg

Scottkmlps

Aug 25, 2003
Ladysmith, BC
Visit site
I'm still pissed we got Colin Fraser instead of Gilbert Brule.

Why? Fraser was a solid part of the Kings Cup run. Brule? He spent 14 games last year in the Swiss league and has played 5 games for the Portland Pirates of the AHL this season. Brule was one of those high scoring junior players that couldn't make it in the NHL.

KingCanadain1976

Jul 8, 2009
Thunder Bay Ont. Can
:laugh:

I'm a goalie so I've sadly never got an empty net chance.

But to be real, that Andreoff miss was just sad. Wide open, had time, in close, hits the outside of the net.

from what I saw I thought he had better hands then that I mean the preseason game he scored looked like a pretty wicked wrist shot from a far angle Am I that wrong about him ?

CNS

A World Alone
May 24, 2008
from what I saw I thought he had better hands then that I mean the preseason game he scored looked like a pretty wicked wrist shot from a far angle Am I that wrong about him ?

No. He scored a nice wrister today that was so fast that everyone in the arena except him thought it hit the crossbar and went out. Just that empty net attempt was...:laugh:

Captain Mittens*

You can trade injured players, you can't buyout injured players

CNS

A World Alone
May 24, 2008
Random note: I need to add Tanner to my phones dictionary. Tried to tweet the news and the first time I did it autocorrected his name to Tanned. :laugh:

Jason Lewis

Oct 4, 2011
I'm sort of glad this move happened so my last blog saying Pearson could be coming didn't look like complete BS.

:laugh:

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Random note: I need to add Tanner to my phones dictionary. Tried to tweet the news and the first time I did it autocorrected his name to Tanned. :laugh:

How does it not have tanner?

Even if not a name, people go to the beach to get tanner.

KingCanadain1976

Jul 8, 2009
Thunder Bay Ont. Can
No. He scored a nice wrister today that was so fast that everyone in the arena except him thought it hit the crossbar and went out. Just that empty net attempt was...:laugh:

ok phew that's good cause what I saw in that game to me makes me want him as the next call up if say Carcillo goes down I think if your posting stuff like Pearson coming up and mancheaster stuff I should add u to twitter so um what is your twitter ?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad