Tanner Pearson...Come on Down!!!

KingKopitar11*

Maybe three scoring lines are coming soon?

Pearson-Kopitar-Williams
King-Richards-Toffoli
Brown-Carter-Vey
Nolan-Lewis-Frattin

Three scoring lines... Thats beautiful. Not your line up though, that's Terrible. You don't put Vey at wing.

The biggest question is why Fraser isn't in Greenland right now.

stonedhenge

Jun 29, 2010
Three scoring lines... Thats beautiful. Not your line up though, that's Terrible. You don't put Vey at wing.

You want Trevor Lewis to make plays for Carter and Brown? :laugh: Vey can play RW and is a playmaker.

deeshamrock

Jul 25, 2011
Philadelphia, PA
Looking forward to Pearson and thinking he'll bring the same hustle, smarts and energy TT and LV have brought. I wonder if SToll or Lewis will center that line?

And when Carter comes back, who goes out?

deeshamrock

Jul 25, 2011
Philadelphia, PA

Issue with his green card

And I didn't like Sutter using him in critical situations last night, esp in OT. Too many times the 'what the hell is Fraser doing out there' were uttered. I hope with every passing game, Vey makes him replaceable and they can trade him. I get that DL wants to be loyal to the team that won the Cup, but in order to remain as an elite team that should be considered a favorite, you need to contend with the other favorites. And Vey and I'm hoping Pearson, bring skill, speed and energy to the bottom 6, something that was missing in huge amounts lst year, esp in the playoffs.

HeadInjury

Jul 30, 2005
Wow, Greene to LTIR? That's surprising. Thought for sure it'd be Carter or Clifford.

Well, this is good news for Amart.

Kinda of suggests it's his back again, I fear. No word on that. Just an upper body injury per DL.

MynameisKing

Sep 29, 2010
GB
Pearson-Kopitar-Williams
King-Richards-Toffoli
Brown-Carter-Lewis
Carcillo-Vey-Nolan

Brown struggling but has shown some chemistry with Carter

Pearson is basically a younger brown offensive wise without the hitting

Frattin hasn't done a thing in a Kings uniform

Carcillo has played great

Vey is best at center

etherialone

dialed in your mom
Mar 6, 2008
The Ether
Pearson will establish himself in short order providing he is given an honest chance which I full expect he will.

Glad they finally announced it.

etherialone

dialed in your mom
Mar 6, 2008
The Ether
That sucks. Hope it's not his back again. I guess AMart gets a reg. rotation. Not knowing how long that might be or what the issue is, I wonder if that means DL will be shopping for a vet stay at home D to replace him.

Greene has been seen by one of Kerlan - Jobe's DR so it can be anything from his back to his knee/ankles unless they saw him and passed him along.

Could be bad news but nothing solid yet.

Captain Mittens*

Carter out? We have Toffoli
Stoll out? We have Vey
Clifford out? We have Pearson
Greene out? We have Amart
Quick out? ...
We have Oops I crapped my pants
tumblr_l2c7e3b7CT1qbbpaoo1_500.jpg

KingKopitar11*

Issue with his green card

And I didn't like Sutter using him in critical situations last night, esp in OT. Too many times the 'what the hell is Fraser doing out there' were uttered. I hope with every passing game, Vey makes him replaceable and they can trade him. I get that DL wants to be loyal to the team that won the Cup, but in order to remain as an elite team that should be considered a favorite, you need to contend with the other favorites. And Vey and I'm hoping Pearson, bring skill, speed and energy to the bottom 6, something that was missing in huge amounts lst year, esp in the playoffs.

Exactly, I was so confused why Fraser was out the last minute of regulation. The dude needs to go. He's already replaceable. I don't know why he's still here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad