Waived: Tanner Kero

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Am I the only one that hopes they call up Tootoo to see this board have a meltdown? While obviously Hino or Jurco are better call up candidates, it's not going to move the needle much at all this season. Big changes need to be made. This is minor.
Surely this is a ban worthy offense...

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
I don't want to see Tootoo, but it would really make sense given how this season is going. Call up Tootoo, bench Hartman, have two rotting assets in the press box. What more could go wrong.

SAADfather

Dec 12, 2014
I mean Tootoo hasn't even played a game in Rockford yet has he? If they were planning on returning him to the NHL squad wouldn't they have waived Kero right when Tootoo was activated? If he had played a few games then maybe I could buy that they wanted him to get a few games coming off injury before returning to the big club.

It's for a call up for one of Hino/Highmore/Jurco.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
Don't take my Tootoo comments seriously. It would be a joke if Stan made it happen. It would give Q a reason to scratch Hartman.

I prefer Hino or Highmore.

Hino because he's tearing it up and maybe has finally figured it out.

Highmore because we have never seen what he can do in the NHL. His coach in jr compared him to Danault, so he could end up being a nice bottom 6 guy for the future.

Jurco seems like a fringe 12/13F. Not gonna move the needle at all. If they call him up, whatever.

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
I haven't seen a ton of Highmore, but what I have seen is a guy who MAYBE has third line upside. He does everything pretty well. He's not great at anything. Maybe a slight upgrade on Kero.

Enyaw

The names ... Wayne
Jan 17, 2014
now the rebuild can begin .................................. LOL

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Scott Powers saying Vinny didn't travel with the Icehogs today. So he's either on his way to Chicago or Bowman told him to stay at home just to f*** with our emotions. Could be either option.

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
Scott Powers saying Vinny didn't travel with the Icehogs today. So he's either on his way to Chicago or Bowman told him to stay at home just to **** with our emotions. Could be either option.

Why would that impact anyone's emotions? Its an AHLer sitting a game out not a superstar, even if he is picked off on waivers or traded, not much significant leaving or coming back...

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
now the rebuild can begin .................................. LOL

"MAJOR CHANGES" YAAAAAA lol

We are mad, we expected to win the cup this year, we didnt expect to get swept, this is unacceptable, there will be major change, that was a funny rant by Stan lol, really got some people all warm and fuzzy inside from the shear excitement it brought forth

Forward a few months, the team is at the bottom of the west LMAO

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Why would that impact anyone's emotions? Its an AHLer sitting a game out not a superstar, even if he is picked off on waivers or traded, not much significant leaving or coming back...
Why do you feel the need to reply to my comment if it's such an insignificant thing for him to be called up? Do you lack self control?

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
Why do you feel the need to reply to my comment if it's such an insignificant thing for him to be called up? Do you lack self control?

Whats with the over sensitivity and personal attacks? Apparently I lack self control because I am talking hockey in a hockey board? Hmm... LOL

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Whats with the over sensitivity and personal attacks? Apparently I lack self control because I am talking hockey in a hockey board? Hmm... LOL
You complained about something you felt was insignificant. I'm just wondering why you felt so inclined to tell us how little you care. Just very odd.

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
You complained about something you felt was insignificant. I'm just wondering why you felt so inclined to tell us how little you care. Just very odd.

Why did you feel inclined to tell us how much you feel like Stan is messing with you? Why so inclined to reply to my post? Why do people feel inclined to say anything here? Mind blowing material indeed ha! Its a hockey forum bud...

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Why did you feel inclined to tell us how much you feel like Stan is messing with you? Why so inclined to reply to my post? Why do people feel inclined to say anything here? Mind blowing material indeed ha! Its a hockey forum bud...
It is indeed a hockey forum. So I expect all posters not to be so damn negative on every single thing involving this team. I made a light hearted joke at the expense of Bowman. You decided to do what you always do, and complain (even though Hino, to a certain degree, could help this team).

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
It is indeed a hockey forum. So I expect all posters not to be so damn negative on every single thing involving this team. I made a light hearted joke at the expense of Bowman. You decided to do what you always do, and complain (even though Hino, to a certain degree, could help this team).

My bad I misread your post, I thought you were talking about Kero since this is a Kero thread, yes I guess I would be excited about Hinno too...

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
Forsberg has been playing as well as Crawford. That's all the hockey talk you should need, lol

I disagree.

He gave up 3 goals in 10 shots in about 5 minutes the other night. While we can complain about D and the terrible Keith turnover on the first goal, the second goal was terrible and simply can't go in. Giving Wash a 2-0 lead at home - after the Hawks had outshot them - was a killer.

GA and SV% don't tell the full story. Its about when a goal is given up. As great as Crow has been, how many times have we seen him give up a goal on the first SOG? That's a killer.

While the Hawks got outplayed badly, giving up a bad goal for a 2-0 deficit against an offensive powerhouse team on the road with ridiculous blended lines effectively sealed a loss.

Reactions: Krivo25

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad