Recalled/Assigned: Tanner Glass and Andrew Mangiapane Recalled.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Glass, ugh

Although maybe better to have him eating popcorn than other guys.

If he ends up playing though, ugh

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
The other guys are not scoring anyway...at least Glass brings some toughness......should help out the softies on the team

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

Turning Mangiapanese

Jun 18, 2011
I don't think Glass was nearly as bad as the HF hivemind insisted at the beginning of the season. I mean he wasn't any good either but still about as good as any other option we currently have for the 4th line.

Lunatik

Normal is an illusion.
Oct 12, 2012
Padded Room
I don't think Glass was nearly as bad as the HF hivemind insisted at the beginning of the season. I mean he wasn't any good either but still about as good as any other option we currently have for the 4th line.
I liked Glass early in the year personally. I don't think he was ever a liability like some make him out to be. But he was a hard worker who banged and crashed.

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017

I guess my issue is Glass is Glass, he isn't improving anytime, he isn't gaining any experience by playing and he has already shown he isn't good enough to be an NHLer.

Even though guys like Hrivik and Klimchuk didn't show a ton at least there is some potential they could be better at some point and could benefit from playing these games at the NHL level.

He might not end up playing but a line-up with Glass, Stajan and Brouwer is so slow, bad and old which seemingly every day in the NHL is shown to be a surefire way to lose.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
I guess my issue is Glass is Glass, he isn't improving anytime, he isn't gaining any experience by playing and he has already shown he isn't good enough to be an NHLer.

Even though guys like Hrivik and Klimchuk didn't show a ton at least there is some potential they could be better at some point and could benefit from playing these games at the NHL level.

yeah but it's not like Hathaway, Lomberg, Hrivik, even Lazar...etc have shown anything....the more they played, the more they prove they are not NHLer. All these guys need to be rotated, once the energy is gone, they are useless....unfortunately our coach is clueless on managing the lineup

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->