GDT: TANKTOWN EXPRESS: FINAL STOP LOTTO NIGHT

Hrkac Circus

Dec 11, 2014
Vienna, IL
When I was a teen I only went to one Blues game a year since I lived three hours away. One year we went to see the Blues play the Kings and the Great Gretzky. The Blues were Brett Hull and a bunch of lunch pail guys. Gretzky was impressive, scored two goals against us. But we beat them 4-3.
The Blues will beat Bedard and the Blackhawks.

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
I wasn't too upset that we didn't get #1 because I truly didn't believe we would, but it was fun to dream. This was a kick in the pants to find out we missed it by one number though.

ScratchCatFever

Oct 14, 2018
Chicago getting Bedard is absolutely nauseating.. Like a kick to the face with a steel toed Kodiak work boot. And a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.

Mar 6, 2012
It really is ****ing castrophic.

After they won and landed Kane and it lead to one of the most storied and successful decades in NHL history... only to have it happen AGAIN... only with a player who is probably even better than Kane? It's sickening. It makes me want to stop watching the sport altogether.

It strips all of the fun out of watching the NHL at all, watching all these other teams land all these special players while we're left with a squad of leftovers and dollar store bull****. Thinking of the Enterprise center swarming with those smug, cocky arrogant smarmy ass Chicago fans with their BEDARD jerseys on. **** those lucky ass spoiled jerks. 90% of Blackhawks fans are the worst kind of insufferable pricks imaginable and it's only going to get worse.

I'm sure one of those vile turds will be reading this and rubbing his nipples and I don't care. Go shove a bucket of ping pong balls up your ass and then **** them into the toilet and look the dookie coated balls and take it all in because that's the true Chicago legacy. Lucky Ping Pong balls covered in crap, complete with a dated smiling racist caricature and rape coverups and an army of rude aggressive jerkoff spoiled fans.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Reality Czech

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007

After they won and landed Kane and it lead to one of the most storied and successful decades in NHL history... only to have it happen AGAIN... only with a player who is probably even better than Kane? It's sickening. It makes me want to stop watching the sport altogether.

It strips all of the fun out of watching the NHL at all, watching all these other teams land all these special players while we're left with a squad of leftovers and dollar store bull****. Thinking of the Enterprise center swarming with those smug, cocky arrogant smarmy ass Chicago fans with their BEDARD jerseys on. **** those lucky ass spoiled jerks. 90% of Blackhawks fans are the worst kind of insufferable pricks imaginable and it's only going to get worse.

I'm sure one of those vile turds will be reading this and rubbing his nipples and I don't care. Go shove a bucket of ping pong balls up your ass and then **** them into the toilet and look the dookie coated balls and take it all in because that's the true Chicago legacy. Lucky Ping Pong balls covered in crap, complete with a dated smiling racist caricature and rape coverups and an army of rude aggressive jerkoff spoiled fans.

giphy.gif

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis

I mean to be fair, most of us expected Chicago to win it months ago. I'm not sure why you're so upset when we all knew it was coming?

Reactions: mk80 and joe galiba

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad