Tanking for Alexis Lafreniere

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilmaxo

Jul 12, 2015
Im attending this draft 100%! Ill be happy with drafting any of laffy/stutzle/byfield/raymond/perfetti/drysdale/rossi/holtz.

I feel more hyped about this draft even if we pick 6th than the KK draft where talent dropped after dahlin/svech/hugues

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
Need the Cats to come back and beat Vegas, MB will keep everyone for the playoff push if both them and the Laffs lose today

Koivu11

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Not a good night for the tank other than Buffalo getting a win.

Minnesota, Chicago and San Jose all lost their games.

A Loyal Dog

I love SlafCaulZuki (pronounced Slafkovsky). Woof!
Oct 20, 2016
I rather go on an 18-game losing streak so we have a great shot of 1) drafting a great player, 2) having Molson finally realize what a f***ing idiot he is and finally fire Bergevin & friends (hopefully himself too), and 3) go on a proper f***ing rebuild.

Unfortunately, even if we went on an 82-game losing streak next year, 1) dumbass Molson will still keep Bergevin as GM, 2) the dumbass media would still believe in all the excuses, and 3) [fans] would still pay f***ing premium dollar to see literal shit on ice. There's no f***ing winning with this team. The media and the [fans] are just as bad as Molson and Bergevin.

How the mighty have fallen: the Canadiens have become the team of excuses and an embarrassing shit-show with overpriced stupid tasteless hot dogs. I wish I could tell my heart to f*** off and root for another team, ANY team (except the Toronto Zambonis), but noooo I'm just another stupid f***ing fan who believes that a change will come. Until everyone f***ing wakes up and stops chanting GO HABS GO to this pukeworthy laughingstock of a team, we're stuck in this shit. FOR A LONG TIME!

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
I understand what you’re trying to say here, but pretty sure MB/ Molson want to compete next season.

Team will remain mediocre for a very long time.

Blame the players too... They want to win as well and if our management sells assets the players might not like it? There is a factor with the Players as well

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
I’m not sure what you’re trying to say here?

Who is the GM of this team?

Danault quote when asked about Tatar potentiality being traded.. “I would be pissed off, for sure,” Danault said. “We’ve had good chemistry the last two years. He’s a hell of a player. But I would be … I don’t know. I’d rather not think about it.”

What the players think does have some factor. We trade both Tatar and Petry for futures and what message does that send to the other vets? They likely want out and the full rebuild/tank happens. I guess that would make some fans happy who want that but management (like it or not) does not have that same plan.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Yup here's hoping we win of three lottery picks. Either of those two or Byfield would be god sent for us

I don't know why but I'm not that high on Byfield. Won't be upset if we draft him. He's only 17 so who knows what his growth path looks like from 18-21 range. Might be another Kotkaniemi who takes a while

Who you take between Byfield and Drysdale? Both 17 year olds

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016
I don't know what but I'm not that high on Byfield. Won't be upset if we draft him. He's only 17 so who knows what his growth path looks like from 18-21 range. Might be another Kotkaniemi who takes a while
Byfield is big and skates so damn well. And hes super skilled. I'm very high on him. Wont be surprised if he goes 2nd. I actually expect it. Big franchise C tend to be worth more than wingers

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Byfield is big and skates so damn well. And hes super skilled. I'm very high on him. Wont be surprised if he goes 2nd. I actually expect it. Big franchise C tend to be worth more than wingers

Teams always looking for centers and he likely gets taken 2nd or 3rd for sure. Added this to the previous post but you replied before I added it... Who you take between Drysdale and Byfield?

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016
Teams always looking for centers and he likely gets taken 2nd or 3rd for sure. Added this to the previous post but you replied before I added it... Who you take between Drysdale and Byfield?
Close but I have to go for BPA who I believe is Byfield. Very high on him and unique set of talent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->