Injury Report: Tanev suffers season ending ACL injury

The Marquis

Aug 24, 2020
Washougal, WA
bruce-boudreau-darn.gif

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
Not that there is anything positive about the injury but atleast it happened in a season where we were not even close to sniffing the playoffs.

It looks pretty likely we are drafting top-5 next year. If we are lucky enough to draft one of these guys, I would be over the moon.

Wright
Savoie
Kemell
Nemec

Reactions: Ray Martyniuk

Ray Martyniuk

Mar 13, 2019
Not that there is anything positive about the injury but atleast it happened in a season where we were not even close to sniffing the playoffs.

It looks pretty likely we are drafting top-5 next year. If we are lucky enough to draft one of these guys, I would be over the moon.

Wright
Savoie
Kemell
Nemec
Add Slafkovsky to the mix too

RainyCityHockey

Dec 24, 2019
Germany
Yeah. Actually an argument can be made that the top-10 are all good. After the 4 I mentioned you can add:

Slafkovsky
Cooley
Jiricek
Lambert
Yurov
Kasper

.. and there is an argument that there are more.

Kasper's not in the top ten but rather in the late teens/early twenties, IMO.

Though, the depth of this years draft is another reason for adding more draft picks.

Reactions: kihei

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
I just hope he has a speedy recovery. Must be frustrating to acquire a serious injury because of the stupidity of an opposition player.

Cisse

Jun 25, 2016
Forssa
Yeah. Actually an argument can be made that the top-10 are all good. After the 4 I mentioned you can add:

Slafkovsky
Cooley
Jiricek
Lambert
Yurov
Kasper

.. and there is an argument that there are more.
Lambert would be risky. He has talent for sure but his head may cause trouble where ever he lands.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad