GDT: Tampa Bay vs Boston, 7 PM: NESN, NHL NET (US), SN360, TVA, 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Bruins only 5 points out from one of the top 3 spots in the division.

Is Detroit in third?

Catching third would depend a lot on who the other teas are playing.

Bruins schedule ahead is pretty brutal with a lot of division games or other playoff teams. But so far they've managed to find ways to win even when they play like dirt.

Hamilton Brian

Apr 12, 2004
Hamilton, ON
I was knee deep in the kitchen making guacamole for tomorrow (ya'll're welcome over, BTW), so I was ADD with my focus on the game.

Loved a lot of what I saw. Loved the goals, obviously. Even more excited with the SO win (finally!)!

How'd that 4th line do? I don't recall hearing Talbot's name, nor Campbell's. Were they invisible, or simply effective?

Mpasta

Oct 6, 2008
Tampa Bay didn't impress me . I know the Bruins didn't have a particularly impressive game but Tampa is beatable in the playoffs.

I could see the Bruins beating Tampa in 6 if they bring their A game which they didn't tonight.

OutspokenMinority*

WOOOOO!!!!

Did not deserve those two points, but WOW!!!!!

We may have an unemotional, boring team, but it's still our team! Big two points. And TB still gets one point closer to Montreal.

PBF, I ask you, if this team wins the Stanley Cup, how will you remember them? and how will you remember your current view of them?

Peace and love and 2 u's, 2 k's, 2 points.

nice job, boys.

DitClapper

May 15, 2014
Chara made up BIG for his mistake, that 4-3 PK was beastly. His reach takes up half the ice. Seids had a real good one tonight.

Caper Bruins fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
I was knee deep in the kitchen making guacamole for tomorrow (ya'll're welcome over, BTW), so I was ADD with my focus on the game.

Loved a lot of what I saw. Loved the goals, obviously. Even more excited with the SO win (finally!)!

How'd that 4th line do? I don't recall hearing Talbot's name, nor Campbell's. Were they invisible, or simply effective?

Invisible ,time to sit Campbell and put in Ferlin.

Pia8988

May 26, 2014

Not great. Campbell took a puck up high and got boarded. Paille also took a puck in the face. Even when they get offensive zone time they struggle to get the puck on net.

Breezer12

Jan 4, 2015
I thought Krug had a very strong game and big Zee on the other hand did not. He looked even slower than usual and that decision he made on the Tampa's first goal was awful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad