GDT: Tampa Bay vs Boston, 7 PM: NESN, NHL NET (US), SN360, TVA, 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddie Munson

This year is my year. I can feel it. ‘86 baby!
Jul 11, 2008
That Washington loss last night just got interesting.

Some key injuries out for TB. Should be a real good game.

TMac21

Save us Sweeney
May 21, 2003
Lightning/Bruins games are always entertaining, expect a good one tonight.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
That Washington loss last night just got interesting.

Some key injuries out for TB. Should be a real good game.

who are they missing? Haven`t seen too much TB games other than the Hab game and to be honest, not terribly familiar with their lineup

Eddie Munson

Jul 11, 2008
who are they missing? Haven`t seen too much TB games other than the Hab game and to be honest, not terribly familiar with their lineup

Palat, Paquette (a shame :( ) and Coburn.

They don't have much D depth to begin with so I'm curious to see who gets top-4 minutes between Barberio and Sustr.

IdealisticSniper

Nov 9, 2008
Palat, Paquette (a shame :( ) and Coburn.

They don't have much D depth to begin with so I'm curious to see who gets top-4 minutes between Barberio and Sustr.

To begin with? We have one of the deepest defensive cores in the league.

Hedman-Stralman
Carle-Coburn
Garrison-Sustr
Nesterov/Barberio

But Carle isn't back until Sat at the earliest and the Coburn injury sucks obviously.

Cooper will mix his pairings around a bit when there are injuries like this but you are probably looking at:

Hedman-Sustr (ugh)
Nesterov- Stralman
Barberio-Garrison

But the bottom 4 guys will all move around with each other. I'm not expecting much tonight honestly.

Eddie Munson

Jul 11, 2008
To begin with? We have one of the deepest defensive cores in the league.

Hedman-Stralman
Carle-Coburn
Garrison-Sustr
Nesterov/Barberio

But Carle isn't back until Sat at the earliest and the Coburn injury sucks obviously.

Cooper will mix his pairings around a bit when there are injuries like this but you are probably looking at:

Hedman-Sustr (ugh)
Nesterov- Stralman
Barberio-Garrison

But the bottom 4 guys will all move around with each other. I'm not expecting much tonight honestly.

I'm not a huge fan of Stralman, never thought he was top-4 material and at best an OK #4. I know Carle doesn't have many fans among Tampa followers. Maybe the depth is a little better than I eluded to but the options available to Tampa tonight look like a CF if I ever saw one.

Garrison did have a real good game against us last time though.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
LET'S DO THIS!!

must win game again, 2 huge points on the table.

Let's overtake ovi and the boys.

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
thanks, Sev!
Last GDT I did Seidenberg took out Connolly.

then we had 3 ad hoc GDTs with a 3-game winning streak, so ... let's keep it rollin, boys!

:bruins vs :bolts
TD Garden
12 March 7PM

TV: NESN, NHLN-US, TVA, SN360
Radio: 98.5

:bruins
34-22-10
Marchand | Bergeron | Smith
Lucic | Spooner | Pastrnak
Kelly | Soderberg | Eriksson
Paille | Campbell | Talbot

Chara | Hamilton
Seidenberg | Bartkowski
Krug | McQuaid

Rask
Svedberg

Injuries: Connolly, Krejci, Miller
Scratches: Ferlin

:bolts
42-20-6

Valtteri Filppula | Steven Stamkos | Ryan Callahan
Alex Killorn | Tyler Johnson | Nikita Kucherov
Jonathan Drouin |Mike Angelidis | Vladislav Namestnikov
J.T. Brown | Brian Boyle | Brenden Morrow

Victor Hedman | Anton Stralman
Mark Barberio | Jason Garrison
Nikita Nesterov | Andrej Sustr

Ben Bishop
Andrei Vasilevskiy

Injuries: Mattias Ohlund, Matt Carle, Braydon Coburn, Ondrej Palat, Cedric Paquette
Joe Smith @TBTimes_JSmith
Two key parts of #TBLightning deadline deals now out an extended period, Connolly out for Bruins, now Coburn for #TBLightning

Joe Smith @TBTimes_JSmith
Cooper can't explain why @NHLBruins have their number, while #TBLightning beats #Habs, who beats #Bruins. "It's the circle of the NHL."

Paddington

Mar 8, 2011
Toronto
Can't wait baby! Not to dismiss the possibility of dropping to 9th but it's nice to start cheering for the boys to catch a team ahead of them rather than holding off teams behind them.

IdealisticSniper

Nov 9, 2008
I'm not a huge fan of Stralman, never thought he was top-4 material and at best an OK #4. I know Carle doesn't have many fans among Tampa followers. Maybe the depth is a little better than I eluded to but the options available to Tampa tonight look like a CF if I ever saw one.

Garrison did have a real good game against us last time though.

Yeah I fully expect a disaster tonight. Garrison is one of the few who can do an ok job on his offside but not as strong on his standard left side.

Good luck to you guys.

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Bruins could finish 7th and draw Montreal, so no sense worrying about it.

The more games we win now, the more *ahem* flexibility we have going forward. Remember at the end of last year, when Krug was a forward? When Patrice sat out one game with a bruised mahnamana?

It's 100% true that we CAN'T drop games now - points are at...naw, can't say it. But it's possible that we could be set up to have a choose-your-own-adventure situation in the last game.

Really disappointed that Paquette isn't healthy - although I'm sure if he were, there's about 20 people who would be willing to fix that. GO Bs! GO Clodefish! I managed to snag a ticket high above the ice - never been in the proms before.

RedeyeRocketeer

Jan 11, 2012
Canada
So we got Connolly out of their lineup, and now Palat and Coburn are hurt. Yes yes, slowly depleting them in time for this game.

WIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->