GDT: Tampa Bay Lightning @ Toronto Maple Leafs @ 7:00pm / SNO || Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
He already has...

The only thing left is our media needs to ask him why he said that. **** this spineless media, they'll sensationalize the **** out of our contract situation but throw Babcock softball questions all day long.
The media ultimately wants Toronto to fail because it makes their jobs way easier. They probably all adore Babcock

Reactions: IPS

LastOne2100

Jan 2, 2017
There is a zero chance we'll ever beat Tampa in the playoffs.

Their lineup is better and costs less than ours.

Dragao6

Dec 25, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Feel bad for fans that spent crazy money to watch this.
I dont get the hype...we made some changes, we didn't really get that much help on defence...at least defending wise?!
I'm really trying to trust dubas but....

Reactions: supermann_98

ItsFineImFine

Aug 11, 2019
I don't understand how it's possible to have better Dmen but somehow look even more disorganized defensively yet here we are.

Also Sandin looks better than Ceci which is sad considering it's his 3rd game?

LastOne2100

Jan 2, 2017
lol people are overreacting.

the team didnt look great, but freddy was absolute dog ****. This is a game if Freddy didnt have his head up his ass all night.

I'm not sure what game you're watching. The team was garbage top to bottom.

Edit: Except Matthews and Nylander.

Leafs87

Mr. Steal Your Job
Aug 10, 2010
Toronto
He looks beyond terrible. Still think he should have played in the home opener, but he should have been cut right after. He's bad.

As much as people haters Babcock he was right to do that. Send a message to Dumbass to stop sending him garbage. This team has no balance at all. They either have a great offensive night or they lose. They can only play one way

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
Lol so after a very good first two periods from the 3rd line, they've gotten killed in the 3rd so far. Kerfoot and Mikheyev are now winning the worst xGF% this game!
I wouldn't put much stock into this 3rd period. It's clear Toronto thinks the game is already over

Throw More Waffles

Unprecedented Dramatic Overpayments
Oct 9, 2015
Leafs are playing at an 82 point pace and have a brutal stretch coming up to close out the month. Things are going to get worse before they get better
Steve Dangle said before the season started that the leafs October schedule is so ridiculous that he'd be thrilled if they're .500 by the end of the month. He also said that leaf nation will probably be irate by the end of October, but they're underestimating how horrible the leafs October schedule was.

I sort of agree with him.

But at the same time... the leafs really just don't look very good.

Superstar

"Be water, my friend."
Jun 25, 2008
The sad part is Tampa is skating around laughing like they’re having a pleasure skate. These are supposedly division rivals and in the old days you’d at least fight back.

I would appreciate someone on the Leafs dropping their gloves or throwing a body check...alas, this team.

Leaf4Life

Feb 8, 2010
He already has...

The only thing left is our media needs to ask him why he said that. **** this spineless media, they'll sensationalize the **** out of our contract situation but throw Babcock softball questions all day long.

Couldn't agree more on softball questions. And Babcock will just say "We didn't work and we didn't skate. We need to be better. "

Reactions: IPS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->