Salary Cap: Tampa Bay Lightning Salary Cap Chart

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
I would love for Vas to come up and split the games in half with Bishop the rest of the season and than ride the hot hand thru the playoffs. Vas brings a certain (spark/magic/other thing) that says he could shut you down any time. I don't feel that with Bish. Also we would find out sooner than later about Vas thus you would be able to trade Bishop sooner and help solve cap issues and get a bundle in return (prospects/pics).

i 100 million percent disagree is very rare if you dont slow roll a goaltender that they dont really fail and fleury has a cup but has sucked it up most playoffs I dont want to even indulge the thought of vasi not being fully a man 23-24 even 25 when given the reins to run with. NO reason to rush him let him build it up yep he has a lot of talent but a big issue is mental and he will face adversary sooner or later and he needs to face that now and overcome it not when it destroys him as I have seen with soo many great young goalies. So let vasi work through it now will only pay off in future or we will have a crawford maybe or a fleury instead of a hasek is just my two cents AND I WANT ROY OR HASEK MYSELF.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
i 100 million percent disagree is very rare if you dont slow roll a goaltender that they dont really fail and fleury has a cup but has sucked it up most playoffs I dont want to even indulge the thought of vasi not being fully a man 23-24 even 25 when given the reins to run with. NO reason to rush him let him build it up yep he has a lot of talent but a big issue is mental and he will face adversary sooner or later and he needs to face that now and overcome it not when it destroys him as I have seen with soo many great young goalies. So let vasi work through it now will only pay off in future or we will have a crawford maybe or a fleury instead of a hasek is just my two cents AND I WANT ROY OR HASEK MYSELF.

I hate to be a **** but your last sentence contradicts the whole paragraph. You want Vasilevskiy to mature for several years so he can become a Roy, Roy carried the Canadians to a Cup and won the Conn Smyth at 20. Just saying.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009

High standards there, I'd settle for him to be like Carey Price who's the only reason MTL is even close to the top teams in the league, seriously makes an average-ish team look elite. Price developped pretty young too, he's only 27 but the Habs haven't had to worry about goalie issues the past 6 and half years.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
I hate to be a **** but your last sentence contradicts the whole paragraph. You want Vasilevskiy to mature for several years so he can become a Roy, Roy carried the Canadians to a Cup and won the Conn Smyth at 20. Just saying.

for every price or roy is 1000 guys that got broken down playing in beer leagues is no reason to rush this kid.

I am fine with bishop unlike it seems this board.

I would rather the kid faces winning down stairs or losing so to speak before just handing him the car keys and saying its yours for better or worse lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad