3) Brett Howden - 37%
4) Anthony Cirelli - 26%
5) Taylor Raddysh - 32%
6) Jake Dotchin - 27%
7) Adam Erne - 37%
8) Slater Koekkoek - 38%

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
Joseph's WJC soured me a bit on him, and I've seen him play a lot. Not that I don't like him, I just like Stephens over him

Stephens was a star for that team, him and Cirelli kind of made it their own. I thought it was really impressive how they turned their "fourth" line role into a line that was depended on for offense.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
Joseph's WJC soured me a bit on him, and I've seen him play a lot. Not that I don't like him, I just like Stephens over him

Stephens was a star for that team, him and Cirelli kind of made it their own. I thought it was really impressive how they turned their "fourth" line role into a line that was depended on for offense.

hischier scored two more goals then joseph in the Q last year identical goal scoring per game over all. Is something to think about. tied for 4th in q last year.

Is why I question stephens and ive brought him up on his wjc which impressed for sure:) is why cant he regularly do that? Joseph raddysh yan score goals the rest of our prospects off hand? Only so so in that department imho unless am just tired and missing someone:)

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
hischier scored two more goals then joseph in the Q last year identical goal scoring per game over all. Is something to think about. tied for 4th in q last year.

Is why I question stephens and ive brought him up on his wjc which impressed for sure:) is why cant he regularly do that? Joseph raddysh yan score goals the rest of our prospects off hand? Only so so in that department imho unless am just tired and missing someone:)

Draft year versus draft+2 year is a massive difference.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
I'll vote for Hajek until he gets chosen. I've been very impressed with him whenever I have watched him. I think he could have a future in our top 4.

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
It's getting pretty hard to pick just one name but I voted Joseph again. You could vote Cernak, Lipanov, Stephens and Hajek just as easy.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
Draft year versus draft+2 year is a massive difference.

not sure on massive when talking a guy picked first that is probably the correct wording here but still in gpg last couple years for joseph hes in top 5 in q I believe that is something to sink your teeth into

If we didnt allow such jumps whether it comes at age 18 or 20 or whichever year how the hell does the board have cirelli so high when he has only a couple years of legit hockey?

Most people expect him to keep jumping forward etc..

I am voting on where I think guys wind up not whose closest or anything else. Long run I think we have messed this all up for my two cents.

I was pointing out is a huge number of guys each year in chl whom score in 20s is a lot less who hit 30 goals and higher and maybe the guys which do we should give a little more credit to if the rest of their game is nhl geared.:)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad