Prospect Info: Tampa Bay Lightning prospect rankings 2017- #3

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
Sticking with Cernak although Howden probably deserves this ranking, followed closely by the guys ready for the NHL

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Going with Dotchin. Proved himself in 20 minutes a night on the top pair.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I'll take Howden.

Cernak seemed to get a bump during development camp, but we haven't seen a whole lot of glowing reports from his performances in games. At least nothing that separates him from the others. I think we need to see him really excel in Syracuse before we can put him ahead of our promising group of forwards.

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
I'll take Howden.

Cernak seemed to get a bump during development camp, but we haven't seen a whole lot of glowing reports from his performances in games. At least nothing that separates him from the others. I think we need to see him really excel in Syracuse before we can put him ahead of our promising group of forwards.

He was voted the top defensive d-man in his conference this season, western coaches hated playing against him. Not to mention he had a very good Memorial Cup with some very tough matchups. He should be right around our guys like Cirelli and Joseph in these rankings. I also have Howden in that group. Kid's got really good potential.

Anyway, I voted Raddysh here. Upside is higher then anyone else we have.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Going with Raddysh I think he'll be a legit top-6 player.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad