2. Anthony DeAngelo (73.81%)
3. Slater Koekkoek (70.59%)
4. Adam Erne (82.86%)
5. Nikita Nesterov (40.00%)
6. Brayden Point (56.67%)
7. Matthew Peca (41.94%)

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Stamkos is average defensively and Drouin is a rookie. Gonna need to find better targets.

Yan is in juniors, his defensive game isn't going to be polished. You can't give Drouin slack but criticize Yan.

Yan will most likely be our second highest scoring junior player next year behind Point. I can see him hitting 45 goals maybe 50. His offensive potential makes up for his defensive deficiencies.

chasespace

Jul 19, 2010
Gator Nation
Yan is in juniors, his defensive game isn't going to be polished. You can't give Drouin slack but criticize Yan.

Yan will most likely be our second highest scoring junior player next year behind Point. I can see him hitting 45 goals maybe 50. His offensive potential makes up for his defensive deficiencies.

Please tell me where I criticized Yan.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I think we need at least one more season to rank Mitchell Stephens this highly. Feels to me like he's getting a lot of benefit from being "The New Guy." But this isn't like when we got Adam Erne in the 2nd. Stephens seems like a much bigger project, and there's no real homerun quality to him. I think there are still 3-4 guys up there who project to be at least as valuable, while having spent a year or two or three solidifying that value.

Yzlamic Preacher*

I voted Wilcox, all things considered, he is more valuable than everyone left on the list.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
I think we need at least one more season to rank Mitchell Stephens this highly. Feels to me like he's getting a lot of benefit from being "The New Guy." But this isn't like when we got Adam Erne in the 2nd. Stephens seems like a much bigger project, and there's no real homerun quality to him. I think there are still 3-4 guys up there who project to be at least as valuable, while having spent a year or two or three solidifying that value.

i see him being equal to sheahan in detroit so a second line center is as high as he will be but im good with him cause he will be a staple at least on bottom six imho

he has the right game i think he could be a very good second line center myself just dont expect that with our depth:)

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
i see him being equal to sheahan in detroit so a second line center is as high as he will be but im good with him cause he will be a staple at least on bottom six imho

he has the right game i think he could be a very good second line center myself just dont expect that with our depth:)

I don't think that's at all set in stone with him. He's yet to score close to a ppg in junior. I think Richard has a much better shot at being a future bottom-six C for us, at this point anyway, simply because he's a guy who's put his time in and proven he can play pro (not to mention he had a better junior career). And Richard, IMO, is a long shot to ever play a significant role for us. Stephens, to me, looks even less likely, unless we need a 4C in five or six years.

Not saying Stephens is a bad prospect. Simply saying he hasn't proven what guys like Wilcox, Richard, and Marchessault have proven.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
I don't think that's at all set in stone with him. He's yet to score close to a ppg in junior. I think Richard has a much better shot at being a future bottom-six C for us, at this point anyway, simply because he's a guy who's put his time in and proven he can play pro (not to mention he had a better junior career). And Richard, IMO, is a long shot to ever play a significant role for us. Stephens, to me, looks even less likely, unless we need a 4C in five or six years.

Not saying Stephens is a bad prospect. Simply saying he hasn't proven what guys like Wilcox, Richard, and Marchessault have proven.

I don't see the offensive upside to be a 2C in this league either. I also think he'll be a RW anyway. To his credit though Saginaw was an awful team last year so he didn't have much help, at the U18 with better players he looked much better. I think he can be a right handed Killorn, a 20-20 guy who's a 2nd/3rd line tweener, strong in all areas but doesn't excel in any of them.

I think Richard isn't going to be a C in this league either but a LW. I think he can be a good winger for Paquette, as he can be the playmaker with Paquette the scorer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad