11. Kristers Gudlevskis (26.09%)
12. Jonathan Marchessault (28.57%)
13. Dominik Masin (tie-breaker) (52.38
14. Matt Spencer (61.11%)

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
clear to me Dylan Blujus is the best left in this group I think he has a good year for the crunch next season

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Gusev would likely have gone a lot earlier if there were more hope he'd come over.

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
Gusev would likely have gone a lot earlier if there were more hope he'd come over.

If Gusev looks great this season, he'll come for sure. And the team will need him as well. 24-year old very talented pro on ELC - it's going to be very helpful considering possible cap problems.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
If Gusev looks great this season, he'll come for sure. And the team will need him as well. 24-year old very talented pro on ELC - it's going to be very helpful considering possible cap problems.

The best scenario is for him to struggle this year and not have a great season. If he has a good year he's going to get a hell of a lot bigger contract then an ELC. I don't follow him so not sure how willing he is to even come over. If he's even remotely content there I see no reason for him to leave for less money.

Jacko95

Sep 19, 2012
The best scenario is for him to struggle this year and not have a great season. If he has a good year he's going to get a hell of a lot bigger contract then an ELC. I don't follow him so not sure how willing he is to even come over. If he's even remotely content there I see no reason for him to leave for less money.

AFAIK he wants to play in the NHL at some point, but he has no interest in fighting for a spot and so on. If he crosses the pond he wants to be sure that he can land a regular spot right away and don't get send down. So basically I guess he kinda plans a Soderberg scenario, but IMO he will be younger when he comes over. Maybe in two years I guess, which would be perfect timing for us.
He might get more money in Russia right now, but once he is past his ELC (he might be eligible to sign a two-year ELC) and has success here, he will get a hell of a lot more money in NA.

2020 Cup Champions

Formerly Sila v Kucherove
Nov 26, 2013

Didn't Panarin get an ELC with basically a KHL escape clause if he doesn't work out?

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Didn't Panarin get an ELC with basically a KHL escape clause if he doesn't work out?

I'm not sure of all the details of the deal. It's a two year deal so would seem like he wouldn't leave right away. He also has a lot of bonus money tied to the deal which could cause Chicago headaches the next few years if he hits those bonuses.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad