5. Anthony DeAngelo (43.48%)
6. Brett Connolly (33.33%)
7. Andrej Sustr (40.48%)
8. Vladislav Namestnikov (67.57%)
9. Adam Erne (78.57%)
10. Kristers Gudlevskis (61.76%)
11. Dominik Masin (46.67%)
12. Cédric Paquette (64.86%)
13. Henri Ikonen (34.62% tied with Point, won the tiebreaker by getting 56.25% of the votes)
14. Brayden Point (46.34%)
15. Adam Wilcox (36.00%)
16. Matthew Peca (50.00%)
17. Dylan Blujus (25.00%)
18. Brian Hart (35.00%)
19. Tanner Richard (18.52% tied with MacLeod and Kunyk, won the tiebreaker by getting 42.31% of the votes)
20. Johnatan MacLeod (36.36%)

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
I'm torn between Kunyk, Vermin, and Marchessault. Gosh...Nesterov has fallen. Witkowski can be a 7th D. Saw Ben Thomas play in the CHL Prospects game...he played well really liked him too. This is tough...went with Vermin.

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
Kunyk not in the top 20? Laughable guys.. come on.

Based on what should Kunyk be in the top 20? Its not like he earned his way to an appeareance in the NHL...I've seen 0 of him in development camp, a bad performance in one game in a NHL performance, his stats in an Alaska league comparable to what league exactly - NCAA or CHL or ... I've actually seen Marchessault, Vermin, and a lot of the others. I'm basing my decision on the discussion based on what I've read about him and Yzerman + team giving him a NHL contract at end of last year more than anything. I'm even questioning that...

chasespace

Jul 19, 2010
Gator Nation
Based on what should Kunyk be in the top 20? Its not like he earned his way to an appeareance in the NHL...I've seen 0 of him in development camp, a bad performance in one game in a NHL performance, his stats in an Alaska league comparable to what league exactly - NCAA or CHL or ... I've actually seen Marchessault, Vermin, and a lot of the others. I'm basing my decision on the discussion based on what I've read about him and Yzerman + team giving him a NHL contract at end of last year more than anything. I'm even questioning that...

Kunyk is a gritty, energy player with hockey smarts. The kind of players Yzerman loves.

Stammer Time*

Sons of Pirates
Dec 6, 2003
St.Pete, Florida
I don't get the Nesterov votes. Every time I've seen him play I've been disappointed and the Crunch fans I talk to seem really down on him as well. I guess it's not a bad thing when he's your 21st prospect though.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
I don't get the Nesterov votes. Every time I've seen him play I've been disappointed and the Crunch fans I talk to seem really down on him as well. I guess it's not a bad thing when he's your 21st prospect though.

He has a huge upside. He has one year on US ice. I personally still think he is going to get it all together starting this year and be our third best defender behind slater and deangelo. I also think he will wind up being worth as much as gudas sustr etc.. because he will have a great offensive game in time.

A ton of guys take a year backwards when hit the US ice he was playing well at end of year per reports I received. I figure that will continue. I have him higher than say blujus masin macleod etc..

Necropolis

Jan 18, 2013
So what are we going to? 25?

That's what I was thinking - unless some of you guys want to rank the guys after #25 which are all pretty low-end guys.

He had a mediocre season in a bad team and it was also his first season in North America. I also think he had some injury troubles. That all said, he has decent tools and a good hockey sense and I could definitely see him being an impact NHLer. I'm higher on him than most here, though, but he has looked very solid every time I've seen him play.

Crunchrulz

Apr 30, 2010
USA
Unable to even mark NN as potential as he spent so much time injured last year. His play when he was in the lineup was "EH" and his progress would have been much better in the ECHL where he could get quality minutes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad