Pre-Game Talk: Tampa Bay Lightning @ New York Rangers Game 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewLife

Apr 29, 2011
Oslo
Just like last year... I feel like it's been years since opening night of the playoffs. I can't ever remember the regular season really. It may as well happened 5 years ago.

Tell me about it. A couple of days ago I needed like ten minutes to figure out how we beat in the first round. Rangers hockey pretty much makes you age like a god.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
Gonna be a long day.

Please win tonight. You've come this far and Tampa doesn't have the experience to get this done as a team. DONUT FAIL US

Placid

Feb 17, 2010
So nervous.
Doesn't even begin to cover it im afraid :/

Still, remaining positive and confident in the team, and with Hank's record in game 7's, i'd give us a better than average chance of taking this :)

Also, in the poll at the start of the series i said we'd win in 7... dont you dare proving me wrong Rangers :D

Bring Back Avery

Dec 29, 2012
Catasauqua, PA
Definitely nervous for this game, but if the Rangers just play their game they should be alright. They just need to keep in mind that this is the choppy Garden ice, so they should shoot more and pass less.

Nickmo82

Mar 31, 2012
Japan
I'm mildly confident. It just depends which NYR decides to show. The team that is capable of beating teams like Tampa and Anaheim by a touchdown... or the OTHER team.

Also, I don't like all the buzz and statistics and "it's in NYRs favour" type stuff on NHL.com. It's sports damn it! Haven't they heard of jinxes?

Matt4776

May 8, 2009
I had a very vivid dream that we won this game 7-6 in OT. Klein scored the GW goal with the NHL.com headline reading "Yes We Klein!"

Book it.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
I'm mildly confident. It just depends which NYR decides to show. The team that is capable of beating teams like Tampa and Anaheim by a touchdown... or the OTHER team.

Also, I don't like all the buzz and statistics and "it's in NYRs favour" type stuff on NHL.com. It's sports damn it! Haven't they heard of jinxes?

Same stuff after game 6 win against Washington. It's going to be talked about every time the Rangers face elimination or reach game 7.

WrathOfKreider

Apr 11, 2015
New York
One of the worries in the back of my mind is if we jump out to an early 2-0 lead, Cooper panics, pulls Bishop, and Vasilevskiy comes in, somehow stands on his head and Tampa wins 3-2. Nightmare scenario.

theFiGS

Oct 13, 2013
Hey guys me and my friends decided to BBQ and watch the game on a projector outside but we need a stream for the game, anyone have any suggestions on a website stream? Thanks and LGR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad