Post-Game Talk: Talbezina

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
Dadbot > Ducks

We barely left our own zone. Sloppy breakout passes then couldn’t stop the cycle.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
The fact that Lucic can throw a guy 10 feet in the air when he wants to just pisses me off more.

Yup. Guy can still do stuff when he's fully engaged. Issue is, he has only managed to be fully engaged once every half season for us these last couple years.

Reactions: Shathar

barry halls

Nov 13, 2018
Anyone know if it's possible to have the name bar on my old Hall jersey changed to Russell? Not even kidding :nod:

RegDunlop

Nov 5, 2016
Edmonton
Won't argue. I have always liked Russell. I have never understood the criticism.

Same.

On another note - not sure if my eyes are failing me or what - but I actually see a player that can help us in Petrovic. Not perfect obviously but I dont mind his game. Clears in front of net well, has some physicality, can skate, and actually has headmanned a few plays.

Reactions: Oilhawks and guymez

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Looch had his best game in about 3 months. Besides bringing an attitude, he also made a couple really nice passes, with one resulting in a goal. He has reinvented himself as a setup man.:nod:

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
Won't argue. I have always liked Russell. I have never understood the criticism.

two reasons

1) There is a sheep mentality by some on this board and they fear being outcasts
2) Others think they understand fancy stats and Russell's so called fancy stats are some of the worst in the league--so they base their criticism on that and not on ice play

RalphKing

Mar 28, 2017
Missed most of the game but did any Duck pay the price for that boarding crap on McDavid?

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
630 post game show saying Klefbom will be back right after the all-star break, Stauffer believes there is a chance he could be back slightly before.

Before we get too excited though, their last game is the 22nd (they play 8 games between now and the 22nd) then they have 10 days off and don't play until February 2.

So best case scenario, a little over two weeks away and worst case scenario, just under a month but not for a lengthy lull in the schedule.

Blue Line Turnover

Oct 26, 2006
All I did was ask the Ducks' board if Lindholm is always a cheap hack artist, and all three of them demanded to watch me masturbate in the shower

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->