OT: Take a little youtube tour through my hockey library

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario

Hey guys,

I don’t post on the Habs forum as much as I used to, but many old-timers on here may remember me. I’ve been around since 2003. Hope you are all doing well and are looking forward to (hopefully) some hockey starting back up pretty soon here.

Some of you may be aware of my collection. I finally decided to document it on video with an upload for youtube. I tried to keep it short - but it ended up 20 minutes..oops. Anyways, if any hockey fans have 20 minutes to kill I’d appreciate a view!

My collection currently numbers over 3,900 items and features every issue of The Hockey News (1947-1948 to present day) as well as over 1,000 hockey books. Some other magazines and guides brings the total item count to the number I mentioned above. My book room is my own personal library and research lair.

So, if you’re interested in a little tour of hockey book spines on shelves, please give it a watch. I’d appreciate it.

Thank you!

Tanknation

Feb 24, 2012

Hey guys,

I don’t post on the Habs forum as much as I used to, but many old-timers on here may remember me. I’ve been around since 2003. Hope you are all doing well and are looking forward to (hopefully) some hockey starting back up pretty soon here.

Some of you may be aware of my collection. I finally decided to document it on video with an upload for youtube. I tried to keep it short - but it ended up 20 minutes..oops. Anyways, if any hockey fans have 20 minutes to kill I’d appreciate a view!

My collection currently numbers over 3,900 items and features every issue of The Hockey News (1947-1948 to present day) as well as over 1,000 hockey books. Some other magazines and guides brings the total item count to the number I mentioned above. My book room is my own personal library and research lair.

So, if you’re interested in a little tour of hockey book spines on shelves, please give it a watch. I’d appreciate it.

Thank you!

Hey guys,

Thank you!

Wow super cool!! Thanks for sharing

Reactions: Habsfan18

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad