t-o-o m-a-n-y .....

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
I don't mind them but we shouldn't have them on Saturday AND Sunday. Having them on b2b days ties up both days. And we have it again next week...lol.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
My turn off on day games is that the Flyers usually play poorly in them. Look for them to come out flat for two periods and then finally wake up and play well in the third.
In their defense the flyers play poorly in every game, even ones in which they find a way to win.

Reactions: ybnvs

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Frost-Bite Fails Minnesota
Ideally for me as a STM attending 50% of the Games, I like one Game a Week... T-W-T... occasional M/F... with TV viewing Evenings, keeping Weekends free for Family Time.

As I may have mentioned/alluded to before... with my STM Partner more content with Weekend I-95 Travel-Friendly Games, this actually ended up as our best divvied Season ever... I had one Game per Week, most every Week -- excluding long Road Trips/Bye Week -- and maybe only one Two Games in a Week occurance... I'd be happy with this arrangement every Season, especially with the new STM Ticket Exchange Program coming up.

A funny antidote on this... I had one Day Game; The Flyers wear their Black Alternates on Day Games... the one Day Game I had, the Flyers wore Home Orange, for some unknown reason. Haha... But we did see the Alternates once or twice on Rivalry National Broadcasts were they wore them... My STM Partner however saw them almost always in Black.

Anyway, while we were surprised to see all the Scheduled Weekend Games, we are all for keeping it that way... as long as I can avoid them when Selecting my Games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->