T mobile Arena seating

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
I don't know anything about fancy people seats. I know there's no club level, and I don't recall them having public prices on the end with the opera boxes.

You might give them a call, single gamers go on sale this month.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
I don't know anything about fancy people seats. I know there's no club level, and I don't recall them having public prices on the end with the opera boxes.

You might give them a call, single gamers go on sale this month.

There is a club level, the second level is restricted access. There isn't much to see up there beyond a nice lounge and some higher quality eating options in the concourse. Those with opera boxes or luxury boxes get parking passes that allow for a low-traffic entrance direct from the NYNY parking garage.

I think what the OP is asking about is the bunker boxes which are the closest and most premium seats that have their own little area under the stands and I believe access to the walkway players take going from the dressing rooms to the ice/floor. Not sure what else comes with it.

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
There is a club level, the second level is restricted access. There isn't much to see up there beyond a nice lounge and some higher quality eating options in the concourse. Those with opera boxes or luxury boxes get parking passes that allow for a low-traffic entrance direct from the NYNY parking garage.

I think what the OP is asking about is the bunker boxes which are the closest and most premium seats that have their own little area under the stands and I believe access to the walkway players take going from the dressing rooms to the ice/floor. Not sure what else comes with it.

I always called that the suite level, I don't know if it's the right term. I don't think normal folks can get to the second level here, and I'm not sure there's even seating outside of the luxury boxes on the 2nd level at T-MA.

When I think of club level, I always think of a generally publicly accessible area with a few rows of seats and their own concessions.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
I always called that the suite level, I don't know if it's the right term. I don't think normal folks can get to the second level here, and I'm not sure there's even seating outside of the luxury boxes on the 2nd level at T-MA.

When I think of club level, I always think of a generally publicly accessible area with a few rows of seats and their own concessions.

The club level at the X in St. Paul, you can only access the level of you have club level tickets. This is to keep the concourse for that level very low in traffic, which is one of the advertised benefits of the club level. Low traffic so quick concession and bathroom trips, nice plush seats to relax if you want in the concourse, free game programs on the tables around those plush seats.

The club level there is actually the third level, as the suite level is the second level. Only food/drinks on the suite level is in the suites themselves, no seating or lounge areas outside the suites, only inside.

Lower level (100 level), Suite level, Club level, Upper level (200 level), in that order.

Last edited:

JRinNYC

Section 227
Sponsor
May 11, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
Planning on visiting T-Mobile Arena in Jan. I like to sit center ice with the logo facing me right side up (Same view as you get on TV). I was thrown off by the VGK website showing the 3D seating for the arena.
All NHL arenas have the penalty box on the same side as the TV cameras (near board), with the team benches on the far board, with the logo "facing" the penalty box.

Will T-Mobile Arena be set up like the old Northlands Coliseum/Skyreach Centre/Rexall Place where the players benches are on the same side as the TV cameras or is this some mistake on their page?

YOlY6eUh.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/YOlY6eU.jpg

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Planning on visiting T-Mobile Arena in Jan. I like to sit center ice with the logo facing me right side up (Same view as you get on TV). I was thrown off by the VGK website showing the 3D seating for the arena.
All NHL arenas have the penalty box on the same side as the TV cameras (near board), with the team benches on the far board, with the logo "facing" the penalty box.

Will T-Mobile Arena be set up like the old Northlands Coliseum/Skyreach Centre/Rexall Place where the players benches are on the same side as the TV cameras or is this some mistake on their page?

YOlY6eUh.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/YOlY6eU.jpg

I enjoy the same thing as you, and I did the same thing as you are doing now. Pretty sure I messed up and got sec 223, which is upside down logo side.

Gabriel Landeskog

Aug 25, 2006
Looking at VIP seats in the 200's. The 3D seat map doesn't show any different about them. What makes these VIP does anyone know?

I've only found info on the opera seats and suites but this is neither.

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Looking at VIP seats in the 200's. The 3D seat map doesn't show any different about them. What makes these VIP does anyone know?

I've only found info on the opera seats and suites but this is neither.

I'm pretty sure they made it so the first two rows in the 200 level are "VIP." Essentially glass seats sans glass and proximity. I'm pretty sure it includes access to the 100 level VIP clubs, perhaps parking and VIP entrance access.

When I kept an eye on things, these were some of the few seats left over, not a great value or aren't explained correctly enough on the site to make the additional cost worth it. The Season Ticket guide gives more info.

https://nhl.bamcontent.com/images/assets/binary/283120752/binary-file/file.pdf

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad