Tribute T.J. Brodie Appreciation

Leafs87

Mr. Steal Your Job
Aug 10, 2010
Toronto
It does. But it was in his rights. He used a clause in his contract. Cant blame him for wanting to stay here. He loved it here

Kadri on this team right now is exactly what we need. Kerfoot is exactly the player we wanna get rid of....

Jimmy Firecracker

Fire Sheldon.
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
I can’t believe people were saying to expect a Gardiner type player with Brodie. And Gardiner at his peak here was good (outside Game 7s) but he wasn’t the steady, defensively calming presence Brodie is.

TMLeafer

Rest in Peace Johnny Bower
Mar 23, 2008
Hockey Mecca, ON
Make an award for excellent defensive d-men (not bad d-men who are good at offense) and give it to Brodie! The TJ Brodie Trophy!

Last edited:

Albus Dumbledore

Master of Death
Mar 28, 2015
In 10 years after Brodie has retired and taken some nice vacations and time for himself, I hope he comes back as a coach in some regards. What an absolute beauty.

Martin Skoula

Oct 18, 2017
In 10 years after Brodie has retired and taken some nice vacations and time for himself, I hope he comes back as a coach in some regards. What an absolute beauty.

I think we're going to see at least 3-4 guys off this roster wind up in coaching/management. Hyman and Spezza seem like slam dunks on top of Brodie.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad