T`G`I` Friday`s Cheddar Cheese Stuff`d Jalapeño Popper`s is Literally better then any Side Dish

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
T`G`I` Friday`s Cheddar Cheese Stuff`d Jalapeño Popper`s from the Grocery S`tore is Literally better then any Side Dish

• T`G`I` Fridee`s Cheddar Cheese Stuff`d Jalapeño Popper`s will Liderally Style upon Any of you`re GrambMom`s Cookin`g. :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:
  • I Get Mine`s @ WALLMART. :yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo:

cheddar-cheese-stuffed-jalapenos-8-oz-287x251.ashx

Liderally Heaven on Earth. :yo::yo::yo: This is the 8 Ount`z "Snack Size" But I get the
Big Boy 32 Oz. `n` eat Box`s `n` Box`s `n` Box`s `n` Box`s of them. :yo::yo::yo:

And I`m still #LiterallyRipped, Unlike u f***ing Slob`s who go on Fake Diet`s `n` are Liderally Obese Still. :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

I`m Liderally Eatin`g Like a King `n` your Eatin`g Disgustin`g Fake Garbage `n` Gettin`g Fatter `n` Fatter `n` Fatter `n` Fatter `n` Fatter.
giphy.gif

So Pick You`re`Selve up Some T`G`I` Friday`s™ Cheddar Cheese Stuff`d Jalapeño Popper`s `n` Star`t Shreddin`g 2Day. :yo::yo::yo::yo:

Reactions: Urblock

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
I agree, James, and I want to add something: these should be purchased in CHEDDAR ONLY. Cream cheese is an assault against the fundamental values of Jalapeño Poppers and should never even be considered.

Cheddar only.

Chimpradamus

Feb 16, 2006
Northern Sweden
It's like watching a below average third grader finish a school project. But according to the academical linguist, it's progressive. I'm glad you have found eachother. I don't know which aspect is more ridiculous. But it says a lot.

Last edited:

Urblock

Mar 18, 2018
It's like watching a below average third grader finish a school project. But according to the academical linguist, it's progressive. I'm glad you have found eachother. I don't know which aspect is more ridiculous. But it says a lot.
Do you edit every post you make so you sound more intelligent?

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
It's like watching a below average third grader finish a school project.
I think it's more like meltied cheeses inside the inside of a spicy pepper halve which is surrounded outside by breading and deeply fried on the outside for "crunch" so that you get a crisp bite followed by oozing cheesiness with the sharp "freshness" of the tangy jalapeno. My cousin is in third grade and there is literally zero way he can make these poppers without the assistance of his mom and they'd never do this at school imo.

Dumpster Flyers

Jun 21, 2006
"each other." Also, people usually say "academic."

Last edited:
Reactions: VickAshley

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad