• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

780il

edm
May 29, 2018
Edmonton AB
Chabot

He's a stud offensively and can put up points but is also a rock in his own end and shows well defensively on a tire fire of a team.

Hughes will most likely end up being a good bit better offensively but he won't touch the all around game Chabot has.

Luck 6

\\_______
Oct 17, 2008
Vancouver
Haha what? I take the existing top pairing defenseman over the future potential top pairing defenseman.

But with that being said, man, Hughes has looked like quite the player over these first two games. His first point was pretty nifty too.

lawrence

May 19, 2012
but he won't touch the all around game Chabot has.

hfboards.com never change. Keep it up the false headlines.

Hughes all round game is fine with exception of being lighter on his skate at this point, similar to Dhalin, (both players will add strength over time). Defensively there is no issues with Quinn's game.

Reactions: Lays

Meeqs

Aug 23, 2012
USA
I'm sure most fans will go with Chabot as he is more proven but I'd still go with Hughes all day. After watching a ton of both of their games I just prefer Hughes playstyle more and think he will be the better player in the long term.

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
I'm sure most fans will go with Chabot as he is more proven but I'd still go with Hughes all day. After watching a ton of both of their games I just prefer Hughes playstyle more and think he will be the better player in the long term.

Where did you see Hughes play a ton

Meeqs

Aug 23, 2012
USA
Where did you see Hughes play a ton

About 20 games of college and tourneys in the past 2 years. Offensive Dmen all have super unique styles of play and I just LOVE Q Hughes style.

Ultimately in the long run this will likely come down to more how each plays away from the puck than with but Hughes is going to create some of the most ludicrous highlight reel plays over his career.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
Id trade Hughes one for one for Chabot. Doubt the Sens would

Mar 26, 2010
Chabot AINEC.

Hughes is way overhyped. Not a potential top pairing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->