GDT: Synchronized Cup Run GDTs

Malkinstheman

Aug 12, 2012
Credit goes to @SHOOTANDSCORE for this idea.

Would anyone be interested in watching past cup runs or something like together? We find links online to games and have a GDT and everything.

I'm sure some of you have lives and would rather do a million other things :laugh:

This youtube channel has every game from the 2016 playoffs so it would be a great place to start.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh

Would anyone be interested in watching past cup runs or something like together? We find links online to games and have a GDT and everything.

I'm sure some of you have lives and would rather do a million other things :laugh:

This youtube channel has every game from the 2016 playoffs so it would be a great place to start.

Not to highjack this or anything, great idea for watching together guys..! I'm game.

We probably were getting close enough to start whipping up ideas on avatars for when games resume.

Should I start a thread?

SHOOTANDSCORE

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe
Sep 25, 2005

That's an awesome channel. I almost forgot about Mr. Game 1. What a run!

Just some brainstorming. We could set a time for "live" watching and do the GDT thing and people could also watch the game at their leisure and join in the discussion afterwards. It might make for interesting, different post game discussion 4 years later. I like the idea of watching 2016 again but I'm up for whatever. It could be cool to watch Lemieux era games too.

Last edited:

Malkinstheman

Aug 12, 2012
Okay how do you guys wanna do this? Should we create some kind of schedule for when we watch the games?

CascadiaPenguin

Sponsor
Jul 5, 2017
The Salish Sea
I'm west coast time zone and a tax CPA mired in **** so I'll just **** up your schedules, but let us know what you do. The Horny Hatty was very fun to revisit! Cullen's "split the D" goal in G3 is one of my alltime favorites!

Malkinstheman

Aug 12, 2012
I say we do the usual 7pm starts and then watch a game every other day.

We can start this Saturday if everyone is down? Id be down to whip up a GDT for game 1.

Reactions: SHOOTANDSCORE

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
At least my stress level will be at zero watching these games...lol...I do remember thinking at the time what a great lineup the Rangers had and how craptastic ours was with Geno injured ...

AlphaMikeFoxtrots

The Sounds of Silence
Sponsor
Oct 17, 2014
I say we do the usual 7pm starts and then watch a game every other day.

We can start this Saturday if everyone is down? Id be down to whip up a GDT for game 1.

I'm in - afaik, at least :laugh: i was just discussing earlier what a shame it is the nhl went ehhhh f*ck it on their vault - sure would come in handy during the hiatus.

Reactions: CascadiaPenguin

AjaxTelamon

Jul 8, 2011
Kudos to Shoot for this idea, very clever indeed. Someone call Jeff Zatkoff of Straubing Tigers / Deutsche Eishockey Liga fame.

Reactions: SHOOTANDSCORE

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad