Status
Not open for further replies.

CapnZin

Jul 20, 2017
Sweden
75CF1A9C-9A0F-46E9-8226-E4005C105416.gif

IamNotADancer

Feb 16, 2017
And pretty much every $ bill has been used to snort cocaine...

Sports is disgusting, don't eat yellow snow and your wife will likely crap herself when giving birth.

That's life kids, grow up.

bigdog16

Nov 7, 2013
USA
This reminds me of a time in squirts when a kid on my team is eating ice in between drills. Our coach was like “hey bud, i spit on this ice, stop eating it”.

Also anyone who has played hockey their whole life has accidently spit on the back of someones sock or jersey at one point. Your lying if you havent.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Playoffs just started. Too early for ****ty offseason threads.
Actually a playoff hockey inspired me to start this thread. Im watching the Canes-Caps series, forgot who's bench they showed, but everyone was spitting on the ice like simultaneously, so it got me thinking this.

George Clooney

Jan 29, 2014
If they are going to try to remove swearing out of the game, they have to remove spitting too. Priority people, PRIORITY.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
If they are going to try to remove swearing out of the game, they have to remove spitting too. Priority people, PRIORITY.
Or make designated spitting areas, anyone spits outside of it gets an unsportsmanlike penalty

FoxyClean

Gets The Tough Pucks Out
Sep 19, 2016
Brooklyn
I wonder if players realize that when they fall down near the boards by the benches, especially face down, they fall on bunch of spit because everybody on those benches spit out the bench right onto the ice...

Discuss....

Haha, I was literally wondering the same exact thing earlier when they showed Ovechkin spitting incessantly on the bench. Is that what made you post this too?

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Haha, I was literally wondering the same exact thing earlier when they showed Ovechkin spitting incessantly on the bench. Is that what made you post this too?
Lol yeah, I know I posted this watching the Caps series, so we're probably talking about the same thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->