Post-Game Talk: Sweet Carolina, dunt dunt dunt Overtime never felt sooo gooood Pens-4, Canes-3

Cardboard Orpik

Out 4-6 Weeks
Jun 18, 2011
Not to jinx it, but if we win the next two games we'll have only lost two games this month. Considering our IR list could contend for the gold medal in Sochi, that's pretty damn great.

cheesedanish87

Jun 27, 2012
Pittsburgh
Pretty sloppy game, both teams were rusty, i don't think you can take much away from this game, im just happy pens got the 2 points.

One good thing about having all these injuries is DB should have a great shot at his 2nd Jack Adams award, i'd say Cooper and Roy are DB biggest competition right now.

Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness
sigh... malkin gets his kunitz (kunitz) and sid gets his neal (a neal quality player) and beau becomes his kunitz

I heard from this Bennett who knows the Kunitz that saw the Neal pass out at the Carolina BBQ Pit last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

madinsomniac

Jul 3, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
If Bylsma wins a second Jack Adams, I say we trade him... some team would love to have him and probably would give us some picks and prospects for his rights... Its not like we don't have internal options available, and if all else fails, just give it to Adams... at least it would get him off the ice lol

Allie Kitsune

...and the Brawla Brawla Sewitt
Jan 7, 2006
Pennsylvania
If Bylsma wins a second Jack Adams, I say we trade him... some team would love to have him and probably would give us some picks and prospects for his rights... Its not like we don't have internal options available, and if all else fails, just give it to Adams... at least it would get him off the ice lol

Bylsma would give up every Jack Adams in his lifetime as long as you never take away his Craig Adams.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad