Sportsnet Sweeney - I'm not trading our young players

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
Malcolm Subban wasn't lost because we couldn't clear a spot for him but because injuries hurt his development and we couldn't be sure of him. I would like to use assets to move up in the draft and get higher end guys in the pipeline if anything when the time comes.
How much value did he have when he got picked up for free. You think Vegas would've given up an asset for him. I doubt it. He was just free. Injuries made it hard to assess his value.

Tampbear

Apr 10, 2015
Tampa
How much value did he have when he got picked up for free. You think Vegas would've given up an asset for him. I doubt it. He was just free. Injuries made it hard to assess his value.
Without a doubt injuries are what created the situation and left him with no value. Its unfortunate but sometimes that's just the way it is.

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household
He had zero value. Good for him that he's doing well... It's great to see. But people can't honestly believe that he had the value of a quality starting goaltender before he was put on waivers. All of this gnashing of teeth is nonsense.

Reactions: missingchicklet

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad