Elias Lindholm
Erik Karlsson
André Burakowsky
Sebastian Collberg

Pentothal

Listen with one ear
Dec 30, 2008
It's not even close
Some very talented forwards there. Dansk is a good goalie too. but that defense.. maybe I'm showing my ignorance here, but other than C. Andersson, doesn't it look rather weak?

birden

Sep 30, 2010
Some very talented forwards there. Dansk is a good goalie too. but that defense.. maybe I'm showing my ignorance here, but other than C. Andersson, doesn't it look rather weak?

I know that atleast Linus Arnesson impressed on me alot on the few games he played with Djurgårdens j20. He will be a solid defender in that tournament.

Little bit surprise that Fredric Anderberg doesn't make the team. He was injuried a lot last season but he played great when he get the chance too play in the national team.

Puckluck11

Feb 13, 2008
Luleå
This E. Karlsson is a 94, borderline 1 rounder at this point.

The quality of 94 defense is adequate, hopefully the 95 can make up for it. Andersson and Pettersson will need lead the defense.

Anderberg would definately make the team if it wasn't for injuries.

Pentothal

Listen with one ear
Dec 30, 2008
It's not even close
I know that atleast Linus Arnesson impressed on me alot on the few games he played with Djurgårdens j20. He will be a solid defender in that tournament.

Little bit surprise that Fredric Anderberg doesn't make the team. He was injuried a lot last season but he played great when he get the chance too play in the national team.

Cheers.. I watched a few DIF J20 games this year but can't seem to recall him.

Ams1fan

Sep 10, 2009
Anyone seen Malte Stromwell play?

The WHL team I follow just picked Stromwell in the CHL Import draft. I was curious if anyone has seen him if they could give a quick report in what kin of player he is. And also if anyone knows where he wants to play next year. Thanks

Prussian_Blue

Apr 9, 2003
futurenotes.blogspot.com
Two questions.

1. Who among these guys are 2012 Draft-eligible?

2. Is there any place on-line where updated stats from the Memorial Of Ivan Hlinka Tournament can be found?

Thanks for any replies.

romelson

Dec 19, 2007
Ornskoldsvik
I get a feeling the swedish 94ers is perhaps something of a weak class of prospects, compared to the 90-93ers. Anyone else agree with this?
Of course, there are a couple of top prospects such Forsberg & Collberg, and perhaps a few more. But depth is obviously an issue among the 94ers. Only four out of seven defensemen are born 94. At 17, age usually matters quite a bit.

sg58

Jul 15, 2008
It's gonna be a pleasure watchin' Collberg, Forsberg and Elias Lindholm compete against top competition. Especially the latter should be interesting to see what he can do at this tourney.

fETING

Aug 13, 2010
This E. Karlsson is a 94, borderline 1 rounder at this point.

The quality of 94 defense is adequate, hopefully the 95 can make up for it. Andersson and Pettersson...
Lundström and I will complete the lineup!

Rappaport

May 8, 2011
For a' a' haa
det gar ju sa bra
for Andersson och Petterson och Lundstrom a Ya

*trad. arr.

cheerupmurray

May 26, 2010
Stockholm
I get a feeling the swedish 94ers is perhaps something of a weak class of prospects, compared to the 90-93ers. Anyone else agree with this?
Of course, there are a couple of top prospects such Forsberg & Collberg, and perhaps a few more. But depth is obviously an issue among the 94ers. Only four out of seven defensemen are born 94. At 17, age usually matters quite a bit.

I have the same feeling, especially when you consider that the u-17 team didn't have much sucess last season. There's quite a few 95's on this rooster which perhaps is a sign that it might be a bit weaker agegroup. Still it's very hard to tell, loads of stuff will happen in a year. It's been a while since Sweden didn't have a really hyped d-man from a agegroup, but I don't know if theres any potential superstar d-men among the 94's. Lot's of the best guys are really smallish too, like Jesper Pettersson. I was a bit surprised that Tommy Stenqvist from Timrå wasn't picked, I really like that d-man even if he also lacks size.

Still Forsberg, Collberg, Sörensen, Erik Karlsson, thats a really promising group of forwards.

Hybbe

Oct 6, 2009
why isnt viktor rydberg-cruse picked?

Even though I've liked the little I've seen of Andre Burakovsky it's still mind boggling to see him picked ahead of VCR for sure. I really can't see any reason why he's not on this roster. Perhaps someone could enlighten us.

Puckluck11

Feb 13, 2008
Luleå
Even though I've liked the little I've seen of Andre Burakovsky it's still mind boggling to see him picked ahead of VCR for sure. I really can't see any reason why he's not on this roster. Perhaps someone could enlighten us.

Burakovsky played all 11 games last season for the 95 national team, in comparison 5 games for VCR. Maybe the coaches doesn't think that VCR is good enough? :dunno:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->