Sweden's Defense vs. Canada's Defense

Iceman

Jun 9, 2014
Given the regression of Keith and Weber it's probably Sweden right now.

ZEBROA

Dec 21, 2017
I specifically said Sweden's D is better in the same post. :laugh:

But the reality is, you play both sides of the game to win and the gap on offense is much larger.

We have shitty offence and almost never had any good snipers, but we are pretty good for a small country. So we will be happy about the few desent D thats in NHL right now.

We know Canada should win over us 10times of 10 best vs best.

Eternal Leaf

Jul 4, 2011
Toronto
We have ****ty offence and almost never had any good snipers, but we are pretty good for a small country. So we will be happy about the few desent D thats in NHL right now.

We know Canada should win over us 10times of 10 best vs best.

I agree (definitely not sure about 10/10 times!) and I say this with Sweden being my second favorite team.

The future is bright offensively with Nylander, Landeskog, W. Karlsson, Forsberg, and Arvidsson. That's a good amount of young offensive talent that can blossom quickly.

ZEBROA

Dec 21, 2017
I agree (definitely not sure about 10/10 times!) and I say this with Sweden being my second favorite team.

The future is bright offensively with Nylander, Landeskog, W. Karlsson, Forsberg, and Arvidsson. That's a good amount of young offensive talent that can blossom quickly.

We need more Backstroms and a couple realy good snipers. The depth players and D are ok.

We have a hard time playing against Russia and Canada always, even if we got a better team at that moment. The Swedish system is a bit complicated to master and the players need to be extra alert, and few teams manage it fully. Easier for us against Finland but never ever easy. Finland is a lot better against Russia and Canada then Sweden are. Thats my feeling , without checking things out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad