GDT: Sweden vs Germany (U18)

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
Good game by the top line and the Hävelid twins. Thought most Swedish defensemen looked good, but then again they did not face that high pressure/forecheck like in the previous games. Thought Elias Salomonsson had his best game until that stupid major.
Elias Pettersson and Odelius makes me nervous.

Preds666

Feb 27, 2002
Elias Pettersson and Odelius makes me nervous.
I am more nervous when Hävelid is defending 😅 Anything can literally happen. Luckily he makes up for it somewhat with his offensive game, which is impressive.

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
I am more nervous when Hävelid is defending 😅 Anything can literally happen. Luckily he makes up for it somewhat with his offensive game, which is impressive.
I’m honestly more nervous when Pettersson is on the ice. Bad carries and late shifts when he’s far from the booth.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
There is only one slovak poster who talks stuff like this, but you seem to have a hard time getting over it
Well actually one I'm implying isn't even Slovak and I guess a truckload of PMs do leave a mark :laugh:

Preds666

Feb 27, 2002
What do you mean with this? Slovakia would be gold-canidate with the players they have, for sure.

Germany were favourites against Sweden according to you. Do you consider them to be gold favourites as well seeing as they were in your eyes favourites vs. the #2 seed in the tournament?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad