Online Series: Swamp Thing (DC Universe)

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
giphy.gif

Reactions: NyQuil

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
not buying the tax excuse

right before they started production on episode 2 DC cut the order from 13 episodes to 10 and did about 1/4 of the push they did for Doom Patrol and Titans for the lead up to the release.

Another reason why I do no buy the reason is because there is speculation on line that suggest Doom Patrol maybe in trouble as well. While Titans got the 2nd season order prior to airing an episode--Doom Patrol's future is up in the air and the fact several actors have lined up other jobs that would make them unavailable for season 2 is concerning

I liked Doom Patrol more then Titans but that is just me

Last edited:

GhostfaceWu

Shi Shaw
Feb 11, 2015
AT&T/Warner want their shit to be like the CW shows how ignorant to your fanbase can you actually be? Titans/Doom Patrol/Swamp Thing are among the first real run of success garnering fans and critics praise alike and they want to actually turn them from their uniqueness into contrived procedural bullshit.

Say Hey Kid

War's just a shot away
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
... Titans/Doom Patrol/Swamp Thing are among the first real run of success garnering fans and critics praise alike and they want to actually turn them from their uniqueness into contrived procedural bull****.
Agreed. Along with Miller's Daredevil these books raised the ceiling for hero book's quality in the early 80s.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
AT&T/Warner want their **** to be like the CW shows how ignorant to your fanbase can you actually be? Titans/Doom Patrol/Swamp Thing are among the first real run of success garnering fans and critics praise alike and they want to actually turn them from their uniqueness into contrived procedural bull****.

Well Titans was a bit of a hit and miss. Granted they were only familiar to me from the recent DC animated movies but I didn't feel all the characters versions were successful plus I thought they went overboard with the graphic violence at some parts.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad