Post-Game Talk: Swaggy’s Current bae vs.His Filthy Ex (7PM)—“ Your mountain is waiting, So... get on your way!”

Status
Not open for further replies.

harv33173

Oct 5, 2003
I dont think they count. I dont think he'll be scratched though unless he does something really extra stupid.

hey, yandle has been solid all season. he is a great asset, guys love and he is great in the room. he has also been pretty physical and done his job defensively. offensively he is really really good!!!! guy should never sit.

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
Scratching Yandle in the playoffs would be IMO a win win for the Panthers. We’d put the best 6 D on the ice & it would send a message to Yandle about his no trade or no movement. The Panthers can’t shelter him in the more physical playoffs!

Idk, there is that angle. I think they're respecting his streak because they've already told him you're going to waive your nmc in the offseason or your streak is gonna end next season. I'll continue to believe that until it doesnt happen. It just seems the most reasonable explanation to me.

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
hey, yandle has been solid all season. he is a great asset, guys love and he is great in the room. he has also been pretty physical and done his job defensively. offensively he is really really good!!!! guy should never sit.

I disagree, he's terrible. But we'll see in the summer. One side will be right and one will be wrong.

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
I had it as that before, but I prefer the Weegar meme for now ;) Always open to ideas; @Mogo has inspired me for a better Lammikko one. I have something special planned for Lundell (which will get me banned)

Also @Chaos2k7 for the upcoming Canes series, I have some exceptionally delightful and elitist descriptions for North Carolina/Canes. Please don't send me on "hiatus"
I am sure they will survive.

harv33173

Oct 5, 2003
Scratching Yandle in the playoffs would be IMO a win win for the Panthers. We’d put the best 6 D on the ice & it would send a message to Yandle about his no trade or no movement. The Panthers can’t shelter him in the more physical playoffs!

hey, yandle has been solid all season. he is a great asset, guys love and he is great in the room. he has also been pretty physical and done his job defensively. offensively he is really really good!!!! guy should never sit.​

MintyFresh88

Oct 26, 2007
Ontario
This is what I’d roll when healthy..

Verhaeghe - Barkov - Gusev
Huberdeau - Wennberg - Duclair
Vatrano - Eetu/Wally - Tippett
Bennett - Acciari - Hornqvist
Marchment/Lammikko

That 4th line will be a nightmare for teams to handle imo, especially in playoffs.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
I had it as that before, but I prefer the Weegar meme for now ;) Always open to ideas; @Mogo has inspired me for a better Lammikko one. I have something special planned for Lundell (which will get me banned)

Also @Chaos2k7 for the upcoming Canes series, I have some exceptionally delightful and elitist descriptions for North Carolina/Canes. Please don't send me on "hiatus"
I was going to do something for the last time I did a Dallas GDT that would have surely got me banned.

Think Debbie and Dallas :naughty:

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
Marment and guys who have done nothing and aren’t a big part of future getting better opportunity than Tippett. I want q gone. Absolute mind boggling

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
This is what I’d roll when healthy..

Verhaeghe - Barkov - Gusev
Huberdeau - Wennberg - Duclair
Vatrano - Eetu/Wally - Tippett
Bennett - Acciari - Hornqvist
Marchment/Lammikko

That 4th line will be a nightmare for teams to handle imo, especially in playoffs.

We didn’t give up two 2nd rounders for Bennett to play fourth line wing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad