Post-Game Talk: Swaggy’s Current bae vs.His Filthy Ex (7PM)—“ Your mountain is waiting, So... get on your way!”

Status
Not open for further replies.

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
Per floridapanthers.com, here's our lines!

I'd flip Wally and Cookie.
roster.png

Bag Of Beans

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Dom 'who cares what his name is', just showed his Stanley Cup odds post-trade deadline, and now has Florida Panthers ranked 14th greatest chance of winning. (0.8%)

Last edited:

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
The Florida Panthers are finally going to be on NBCSN for a regular season game. They've come a long way.

By the way, you guys can have Erik Karlsson. I don't know whether my disappointment is with the actual trade itself and that Karlsson and never really lived up to the potential we were all expecting for the feeling of being "had" and falling for the excitement. I really want to see Karlsson be his Norris caliber self, but it just hasn't happened in San Jose and that's sad.

You can keep EK, no offense. He seems to be oblivious to his own shortcomings as a player, and we already have enough of those. We'll take Ferraro though :naughty:

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
I think there is a third explanation for Marchment on first line: Q wants to go Gusev-Barkov-Verhaege/Huberdeau-Wennberg-Duclair for the rest of the season. This gives the second line an opportunoty to get comfortable

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
I hope when the Sharks realize they actually do have to rebuild, they build around Ferraro.

Yeah they would be idiots not to. I'd say there's a pretty good chance Driedger goes to San Jose though, if he wants to keep playing in good weather instead of going to Edmonton or Toronto. Don't say we never did anything for ya!

Reactions: SJSharksfan39

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
I think there is a third explanation for Marchment on first line: Q wants to go Gusev-Barkov-Verhaege/Huberdeau-Wennberg-Duclair for the rest of the season. This gives the second line an opportunoty to get comfortable

I mean you gotta give Huby some semblance of skill to play with anyway. People complain about him not producing and then want to pair him with road dung for linemates. At least give the man Duke.

MPGA

Make the Panthers Great Again
Nov 25, 2013
Wrong reply, sorry

Desert Panther

Resident Lurker
Jun 23, 2002
Frisco, TX
Visit site
Per floridapanthers.com, here's our lines!

I'd flip Wally and Cookie.
View attachment 422722

Geniusly done!

Here's what nhl.com has for the Projected in their "Gamecast"

Panthers projected lineup
Anthony Duclair -- Aleksander Barkov -- Nikita Gusev
Jonathan Huberdeau -- Alex Wennberg -- Mason Marchment
Frank Vatrano -- Eetu Luostarinen -- Owen Tippett
Noel Acciari -- Lucas Wallmark -- Patric Hornqvist

Gustav Forsling -- MacKenzie Weegar
Radko Gudas -- Brandon Montour
Keith Yandle -- Anton Stralman

Chris Driedger
Sergei Bobrovsky

Scratched:
Ryan Lomberg, Juho Lammikko, Markus Nutivaara
Injured: Noah Juulsen (upper body), Aaron Ekblad (lower body), Carter Verhaeghe (upper body)

Reactions: harv33173

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013
Dom 'who cares what his name is', just showed his Stanley Cup odds post-trade deadline, and now has Florida Panthers ranked 14th greatest chance of winning. (0.8%)
I’m into all of this stuff and I like Dom but his model always comes across as too top heavy especially for a sport like hockey. The division favorite in each division has like a 20% cup chance according to the model. Even teams like Vegas and Carolina are only around 5%

Bag Of Beans

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
I’m into all of this stuff and I like Dom but his model always comes across as too top heavy especially for a sport like hockey. The division favorite in each division has like a 20% cup chance according to the model. Even teams like Vegas and Carolina are only around 5%
I just don't see how it works this year. No divisions have played other divisions, so how can you figure out who is better than who? :huh:

floridada

Jan 31, 2009
Florida
Marchment on the second line? Lomberg scratched?

I don't believe it

Reactions: Cold Cat

Stanley Cup Boundd

Sep 17, 2018
Scratching Yandle in the playoffs would be IMO a win win for the Panthers. We’d put the best 6 D on the ice & it would send a message to Yandle about his no trade or no movement. The Panthers can’t shelter him in the more physical playoffs!

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
Only change I'd make is to change Acciari's jersey pic to either the Keebler Elf or Cookie monster .. lol
I had it as that before, but I prefer the Weegar meme for now ;) Always open to ideas; @Mogo has inspired me for a better Lammikko one. I have something special planned for Lundell (which will get me banned)

Also @Chaos2k7 for the upcoming Canes series, I have some exceptionally delightful and elitist descriptions for North Carolina/Canes. Please don't send me on "hiatus"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->