Post-Game Talk: Swaggy’s Current bae vs.His Filthy Ex (7PM)—“ Your mountain is waiting, So... get on your way!”

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatscratchFever

#CatsAreComing
Dec 11, 2002
O-hi-O
Visit site
Just win. When you look at the standings, granted there's a GP difference, we are right there. A couple wins here would be a tremendous boost. But going minute by minute, watching intently, it feels like we're completely lost and floundering. What a wild ride, and how hard we have to fight as long time fans of this franchise, to enjoy a winning season without fretting the next game, much less the first round, waiting for the wheels to fall off. Cheers!

Reactions: Chaos2k7

RogerRoger

Jul 23, 2013
@FormerPantherFan Well you're missing the point but what you just described there sounds much like Yandle lol.

Yeah, it sounds a lot like Yandle but weaker, smaller and slightly worse in every offensive and defensive aspect. I agree that I'm missing the point of wanting to play the worse player just because I dislike another one.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Just win. When you look at the standings, granted there's a GP difference, we are right there. A couple wins here would be a tremendous boost. But going minute by minute, watching intently, it feels like we're completely lost and floundering. What a wild ride, and how hard we have to fight as long time fans of this franchise, to enjoy a winning season without fretting the next game, much less the first round, waiting for the wheels to fall off. Cheers!
Im not convinced were even playoffs yet. Looking at our games left with Nsh playing great, cant beat divers and Point owns us

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Found this article https://www.is.fi/sm-liiga/art-2000007918741.html which based off a quick Google translate it appears that he is expected to continue on with the season and report today. I’ll let our Finnish friends weigh in though.
Basically he'll be at the barracks during the day and leave to play when he needs to. Idk how that works for away games, but the military is pretty flexible for athletes schedules.

This was probably agreed last year, the season would be about done normally by now.

Barkov still has to do this
A couple more years and they'll forget it, I think 29 is the age when they stop asking.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Tampa's been struggling but a lot of this is based on them not having a backup. I read through the last Lightning GDT, "I'd rather start Rob McElhenney at this point" got a chuckle from me.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
The Florida Panthers are finally going to be on NBCSN for a regular season game. They've come a long way.

By the way, you guys can have Erik Karlsson. I don't know whether my disappointment is with the actual trade itself and that Karlsson and never really lived up to the potential we were all expecting for the feeling of being "had" and falling for the excitement. I really want to see Karlsson be his Norris caliber self, but it just hasn't happened in San Jose and that's sad.

Reactions: harv33173

MPGA

Make the Panthers Great Again
Nov 25, 2013
They're on NBCSN tonight.
Hopefully the Panthers put in a really good defensive game. That's the way the have to play against Tampa. And overall to be honest.

Can’t wait for a 3 hour Tampa slurp fest from the national broadcast. That weirdo Pierre will be openly cheering for them

Reactions: harv33173
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad