Value of: Sven Baertschi and/or “The 4 G’s”

Horse McHindu

They call me Horse.....
Jun 21, 2014
Beijing
So let’s say that Leipsic has a very strong training camp for the Canucks, while Dahlen also proves to be worthy of NHL duty. Under these circumstances, Baertschi would be the odd man out, and not even Caitlyn Jenner would be able to save Sven.

Leipisc-Horvat-Boeser
Dahlen-Pettersson-Eriksson
Roussel-Sutter-Virtanen
Schaller-Beagle-Motte [or one of the 4 G’s]

One of Goldobin, Granlund, Gaunce, or Gagner get the 13th forward spot or the 4th line RW spot.

So with that being said, here is my question:

1) what does Baertschi fetch in a trade?
2) which teams could use Sven Baertschi?

3) Would any of Gaunce, Granlund, Goldobin, or Gagner fetch anything of value?

Kevs Security

inmateMack/CanesMack/LeafMack/elMacko
May 28, 2018
Toronto, Canada
See... here's the thing: you don't want to start the season with Leipsic as your 1LW.
Even worse, Leipsic as 1LW and Dahlen as 2LW.
Not to even mention Roussel as 3LW.
And Schaller as 4LW.

Not even Benning could be that stupid. Canucks' wingers are absolute shite, makes zero sense to trade the only guy who can actually play.

swissexpert

Sep 21, 2009
So let’s say that Leipsic has a very strong training camp for the Canucks, while Dahlen also proves to be worthy of NHL duty. Under these circumstances, Baertschi would be the odd man out, and not even Caitlyn Jenner would be able to save Sven.

Leipisc-Horvat-Boeser
Dahlen-Pettersson-Eriksson
Roussel-Sutter-Virtanen
Schaller-Beagle-Motte [or one of the 4 G’s]

One of Goldobin, Granlund, Gaunce, or Gagner get the 13th forward spot or the 4th line RW spot.

So with that being said, here is my question:

1) what does Baertschi fetch in a trade?
2) which teams could use Sven Baertschi?

3) Would any of Gaunce, Granlund, Goldobin, or Gagner fetch anything of value?
Baertschi is better than any of those 4 LW's so why the hell would you trade him only to have the worst LW group league wide?
Sven is worth more to the Nucks than to anyone else, he wouldn't gain much of a return.

Reactions: Flames Fanatic

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad