Svatos or Shishanov

Status
Not open for further replies.

studhorseman

Oct 25, 2003
Who's the better prospect? Can anyone who has seen them give me some insight into their strenghts and weaknesses. Do either have a chance of making their teams this season, and if so, what would you expect their output to be and who do you see as their linemates?

Thanks for the input.

p.s. I know that neither of them are Ovechkin, so you don't have to bother mentioning it.

Gwyddbwyll

Dec 24, 2002
But Ovechkin is better! How can you talk about someone else?

Shishkanov has done very well so I'd probably pick him.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
Had a chance to watch Timofay in the Admiral Amerk series and he was unnoticeable for both games I watched and he was unheard from in the ones I listened too.

Don't know enough about either, but Svatos is in the NHL so...

Enoch

This is my boomstick
Jul 2, 2003
Cookeville TN
I'd take Shishkanov, but not so much for the potential/talent difference.....as the injury issues with Svatos. Svatos has top-notch skills make no doubt about it, but his recent history of consecutive shoulder injuries could spell the end of any type of NHL career he could have.

nomorekids

The original, baby
Feb 28, 2003
Nashville, TN
www.twitter.com
Moskau said:
Had a chance to watch Timofay in the Admiral Amerk series and he was unnoticeable for both games I watched and he was unheard from in the ones I listened too.

Don't know enough about either, but Svatos is in the NHL so...

he was just coming back from a 4 week ankle injury, and supposedly tried to come back a little too soon. from that point on, he was night in and night out the admirals best forward, and was arguably their best forward all season.

re: attitude problems, not that i know of. he's a little defensively oblivious, but he's a very hard worker and well liked among this teammates\milwaukee fans.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
nomorekids said:
he was just coming back from a 4 week ankle injury, and supposedly tried to come back a little too soon. from that point on, he was night in and night out the admirals best forward, and was arguably their best forward all season.

re: attitude problems, not that i know of. he's a little defensively oblivious, but he's a very hard worker and well liked among this teammates\milwaukee fans.
He sort of reminded me of a less effective Milan Bartovic.

Habdominal

Jun 14, 2003
Canada
Visit site
Svatos showed good things and is a legitimate NHler. He will most rpobably be a good one too. I just bellieve that Shishkanow is the man to get here, he has that habiliti to dominate... he remind me of a young Valeri Kamensky. It's jsut amazing to see how he can just dance around defencemaen... Great hockey sense... I'd take Sish even if not a regular NHLer like Svatos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad