Post-Game Talk: Suzuki Seals Preseason- Habs win 4-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
It's too late to send KK down. It would mess with the team chemistry and would destroy his confidence.

We just have to hope he'll play like KK last year when the games start to matter.

I'd also put him on our PP1. If he doesn't get it going this team is immediately less interesting.

The DD special is reserved to DD ;)

JohnnyB11

Jul 14, 2003
Saint John, NB
It's too late to send KK down. It would mess with the team chemistry and would destroy his confidence.

We just have to hope he'll play like KK last year when the games start to matter.

I'd also put him on our PP1. If he doesn't get it going this team is immediately less interesting.
I’m confident KK will be just fine. Not worried at all.

Reactions: NotProkofievian

Edgy

Nov 30, 2009

Yeah, I don't see a point in sending him down. He's proven he can be effective at an NHL level, let him continue to develop here against tougher competition and surrounded by better (albeit sometimes marginally) players. I don't like the baptism by fire approach we put him through out of sheer necessity, I'd hate to see it replicated with Suzuki and Poehling. Ease them into their new roles, shelter them when/if possible and don't throw the weight of the season on their shoulders because guys like Drouin like to hibernate and disappear for stretches of time.

G0bias

Oct 4, 2007
MTL
At the very least, the addition of Suzuki and Weal gives us more options in the top 9, so KK doesn't have to be chained to Armia and Lehkonen.

Even better if Poehling can make his way to the top 3 lines at some point.

Notabaguette

Mar 4, 2018
I said last year he would make it out of camp, best player I have seen on the Guelph Storm. He gets points exactly like he did there, steals it like Hossa and buries. I predict a 20 goal and 20 assist season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad