Sutter turtles against Grabovski, Grabovski looking forward to next Canes game (vid)

stevecanuck16

Jul 28, 2009
Pretty cowardly of Grabovski to take a crosscheck from a willing and able fighter in Jay Harrison, then go after a younger, smaller non-fighter as revenge.

What a chump.

stevecanuck16

Jul 28, 2009
Yeah, tiny Sutter is still twice the size of Grabovski.

Maybe in height. Same weight. Grabovski's also got 5 years on the kid.

The point is, if he was so mad about the crosscheck, Harrison was right there. Grabovski chose to take his revenge against a much weaker opponent instead of the actual guy who wronged him. That's pretty chickensh1t any way you spin it.

Bobo Fett*

Non leaf or Hurricane fan (pens fan) here. I think Grabs was just pissed and wanted to murder whoever did it and was unsure about who. It looked to me like Sutter pussed out though. I dont really think any player in the league should be scared of grabs..lol thats just funny.

Oh and how hurricanes fans are acting in this thread should be a little embarassing to the 'normal fanbase'. Seriously, can you guys get anymore defensive and bitter?

R S

Sep 18, 2006
Where was the turtle? It looked more like he fell down.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Non leaf or Hurricane fan (pens fan) here. I think Grabs was just pissed and wanted to murder whoever did it and was unsure about who. It looked to me like Sutter pussed out though. I dont really think any player in the league should be scared of grabs..lol thats just funny.

Oh and how hurricanes fans are acting in this thread should be a little embarassing to the 'normal fanbase'. Seriously, can you guys get anymore defensive and bitter?

Bitter about what? Carolina won the game despite spending almost half of it a man down. And it's not being defensive when the image presented in the title is just plain wrong. Not wrong as in "In my opinion, he didn't turtle". Wrong as in factually wrong.

I think you're confusing adjectives here. Instead of bitter, you wanted "disgusted". As in, Grabovski attacking an unsuspecting player after the game was over is "disgusting". Especially when he follows it with a post-game interview about how that player should "watch out" next time they play.

Seriously, if Grabovski wanted to go after someone, he should have gone after Harrison, the guy who actually committed the wrong against him.

Tavaresmagicalplay*

Pretty cowardly of Grabovski to take a crosscheck from a willing and able fighter in Jay Harrison, then go after a younger, smaller non-fighter as revenge.

What a chump.
He's 5'9 why would he fight a guy thats 6'4? Besides from what I recall Jay harrison is a terrible fighter. Probably would have got the crap kicked out of him anyway.

AlvintheChoster

Nov 23, 2010
VanCity
1. There is no chance Sutter turtled against Grabovski. He would have to turn in his Sutter card if he did such a thing. You need to post a replay of the full incident. Falling and going into turtle are not the same thing.

This.

2. Sutter wasn't even the guy that cross checked him. It was Jay Harrison. I wonder if he even knows that. It was weird that he attacked Sutter for some reason.

This.

3. Sutter is a classy player and probably wouldn't indulge Grabovski in any kind of "get back", type game next time out. The Canes picked up the two points and the game was over. No need for all that extra stuff after the final whistle.

aaand this.

mooseOAK*

What a chump.

Poor Sutters. They are so delicate.

99GoHabsGo99

MontrealCanadiens200
Oct 6, 2009
Charlottetown,PE
www.youtube.com
pfffftt whos scared of this kid

grabs_bed.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad