TV: Survivor: Island of the Idols - Discussion Thread

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
I rewatched it. How @Trap Jesus thinks Liz deserves more blame than Missy is mind boggling.

- Liz wanted to bring Kellee and Janet in

- Kellee was gunning for Missy

- Missy is talking to Kellee about Dans hands wandering

- Kellee says her and Missy bonded over Dan

- Missy tells Kellee Dan should go for her mental health

- Kellee tells Janet about Dan

- Missy tells Liz about Kellee feeling the same way as her and they can together to get Dan out.

- Missy tells Liz to lie and tell Janet she feels uncomfortable around Dan.

- Lauren tells Missy, Kellee is gunning for her.

- Everybody is communicating to Missy and she's telling Liz. Leader.

- Liz hypes up about Dan touching her to Kellee.

- Jamal and Noura started the Dan move. Jamal tells Janet to vote Dan.

- Janet goes to Liz to vote for Dan. Liz thinks they are going for Missy and it's smoke and mirrors.

- Jamal tells Kellee to vote Dan.

What are you watching? Not to mention Jamal started the whole Dan vote. I would have liked to see how the tribal's went if he had numbers. He seemed to be using it to his advantage as well.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
They all did. Kellee was using it as a reason to vote him out but not serious enough to go to production. That means it was game. It only became a huge issue when she got voted out with 2 idols.

Wrong. Missy was talking about who are we blindsiding next and all this. Her and Aaron are clearly the leaders. Liz is following.

- Missy experienced it from Dan and hyped it up for game.

- Missy never told Janet the truth. Liz had to.

- Watch Missy after the votes. No emotion at all.

They are all wrong. But you need to rewatch and stop acting like Liz is telling Missy what to do. It's the other way around.
I don't understand what Liz has to do with Missy, she lied to Janet straight up. Are you talking about saying the truth when she was literally backed into a corner as far as humanly possible an then going back on what she said right after? Is that what constitutes as coming out with the "truth" for you?

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
I don't understand what Liz has to do with Missy, she lied to Janet straight up. Are you talking about saying the truth when she was literally backed into a corner as far as humanly possible an then going back on what she said right after? Is that what constitutes as coming out with the "truth" for you?

I broke it down for you above since you can't comprehend what you are watching.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
I broke it down for you above since you can't comprehend what you are watching.
Why do you think Liz came out with that massive apology? You're blind if you can't see how manipulative she was, she was the focal point of all of the miscommunication. I don't need to read your biased take when you've got a hard-on for Liz.

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
Why do you think Liz came out with that massive apology? You're blind if you can't see how manipulative she was, she was the focal point of all of the miscommunication. I don't need to read your biased take when you've got a hard-on for Liz.

Same reason she owned up to it and Missy didn't. Liz has remorse. Missy doesn't give a shit and she put out an apology as well. It's not biased. I noted everything that happened in the episode.

- Missy tells Liz about Kellee feeling the same way as her and they can together to get Dan out.

- Janet goes to Liz to vote for Dan. Liz thinks they are going for Missy and it's smoke and mirrors.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Same reason she owned up to it and Missy didn't. Liz has remorse. Missy doesn't give a **** and she put out an apology as well. It's not biased. I noted everything that happened in the episode.

I'm not saying Missy doesn't deserve blame, she absolutely does. I just think what Liz did was so blatant and obvious, I don't know how you can't see how active of a role she played in everything.

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
I'm not saying Missy doesn't deserve blame, she absolutely does. I just think what Liz did was so blatant and obvious, I don't know how you can't see how active of a role she played in everything.

Almost everybody deserves blame. I just don't know how anybody watches that episode and says Liz deserves it all or is the leader. When it was clearly Missy. Liz had like two parts in the first 20 minutes. Missy was in the middle of everything. Missy bonded with Kellee over it. Then went and told Liz the plan and to lie on Dan. Now I don't know if Dan touched Liz but the most egregious thing Liz did was either lie or hype up what Dan did to Kellee. I don't think she even had to do it. Then Jamal from the edit, starts the Dan vote. He's the one who tells Janet to vote Dan. Then she tells Liz to get all the girls to vote for Dan. She lied to Janet right there but she thought it was a smoke screen and they were gunning for Missy. She even said so. Then when Janet confronts Liz/Missy about it, Liz was the only one who felt bad and told the truth. Missy had all the connections to everybody and relying the information to Liz. She was clearly the leader of it all. Kellee was gunning for Missy not Liz. I don't get what's so hard to get.

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
My take on watching it was Missy was definitely the worse of the two, but Liz wasn't far behind.

Agreed that Missy was the worst. She was the most hypocritical and the most manipulative. It seemed like she let Liz take most of the heat.

All of this. Even production is finally get the heat it deserves after everybody has digested the episode. They should have removed him and put none of the players in this situation to begin with. I couldn't remember after 2 hours but rewatching. They said towards the end of Episode 1 before vote. That they met with everyone at that point about Dan and Dan by himself about touching. Then after the vote Dan seemed to be completely blindsided by the whole touching thing. So either production lied or Dan has a real problem.

SensBrawler

Jun 24, 2013
Those were two satisfying vote-offs. Sadly, Dan's still there, but hopefully his time will come really soon.

Also, LMAO at Missy saying "I wasn't coming for you" to Tommy after she just voted for him.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Well that was a satisfying episode after what happened last week.

Those were two satisfying vote-offs. Sadly, Dan's still there, but hopefully his time will come really soon.

Also, LMAO at Missy saying "I wasn't coming for you" to Tommy after she just voted for him.

*There were only Tommy and Missy votes*
Missy: Bro I wasn't coming after you.

Well Missy, who did you vote for then because you surely can't vote for yourself, that leaves one option... What a knob.

Reactions: Tuggy

Oilpeg

Jun 3, 2014
Winnipeg
Elaine's made a couple monster moves now, I guess she's the front runner to win? Maybe Janet? If Karishma or Lauren win, that's going to be awful.

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
Karishma is mad annoying. First she was crying about her prearranged marriage and now she realizes he might be the only person who likes her. How did the laziest person find an idol? That plus the split up. All seemed fishy, they were trying to get rid of some people. Missy was trying to help her out. Missy is annoying too. Everything about her. I wasn't gunning for you Tommy.. Wrote his name down. What a psycho.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Let's be real, the only way Karishma doesn't make the Final 3 is if she quits.

Talk about zero self awareness for Missy. Bringing up that racial thing when that entire shitstorm was going on at last Tribal.

Reactions: hoglund and SPV

hoglund

Dec 8, 2013
Canada
Boston Rob whispered to Sandra that everyone's keeping her to take to the end, she'll be here a long time and it wouldn't surprise me one bit if she wins it all.

Oilpeg

Jun 3, 2014
Winnipeg
Boston Rob whispered to Sandra that everyone's keeping her to take to the end, she'll be here a long time and it wouldn't surprise me one bit if she wins it all.
While Karishma winning would be a travesty, maybe it'd actually turn out to be a blessing. If the goat actually ends up winning, maybe that will end the "bring a goat to finale" strategy? Maybe? Michele won Kaoh Rong, but I don't think she was a true goat in the sense that Karishma is.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
I mean, I guess bitter jury could be a factor. Like if Karishma was up against Dan and Liz or something you could see some votes for Karishma, but even then I doubt it. If she continues to play as she is, there's no legit reason why she should get a vote. She's not even likable like some of the goats are.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
LoL at Missy bringing up that stupid race thing then getting voted out. What a loser, one of the worst contestants of all time. I feel bad for Jeff this season.

Reactions: Gunnersaurus Rex

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
LoL at Missy bringing up that stupid race thing then getting voted out. What a loser, one of the worst contestants of all time. I feel bad for Jeff this season.

What about the "I wasn't gunning for you Tommy" Just wrote his name down... Then not leaving. Even Sandra was like okay, it's over, go. Missy was too self absorbed.

When the episode started and there was two people going. I'm like okay, they want to get rid of Dan and somebody. Then it was Aaron and Missy. I think they were playing way too aggressive behind the scenes. Taking the it's Survivor and do whatever it takes too far. Confirms what I said in Missy starting all the drama last week. I think the game mellows out now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad