TV: Survivor: Edge of Extinction - Discussion Thread

SensBrawler

Jun 24, 2013
Keith goes to Extinction Island. Shocker. :sarcasm:

Hope we don't get a cliffhanger every week.

SensBrawler

Jun 24, 2013
Wendy is entertaining, but she's a terrible player.

Don't tell your starving tribe they can't eat the ****ing chickens lol. It's SURVIVOR.

SensBrawler

Jun 24, 2013
I legitimately have no idea what's going to happen.

How the hell is Wendy not on the chopping block?

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
Man, Production/Editing hates Wentworth this season.

they are making her look very bad so far.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
I hope Wendy goes soon. Really soon. Not a great cast this year. No surprise the long-time person in charge of casting was fired after this and next year.

Did everyone hear about the changes in casting?

SPV

Zoinks!
Sponsor
Feb 4, 2003
New Hampshire
hfboards.com
I hope they cast less superfans in the future

Agreed. I've always wanted them to bring back all the first voted out players from every year. A second chance season. those are usually the craziest folks and fans barely know them, so it might be highly entertaining.

I hope they split up the tribes next week, I hate when one team just gets decimated all year. Also, wondering what they are going to do with this edge of extinction thing; strange so far.

Jovavic

Gaslight Object Project
Oct 13, 2002
New Born Citizen Erased
Agreed. I've always wanted them to bring back all the first voted out players from every year. A second chance season. those are usually the craziest folks and fans barely know them, so it might be highly entertaining.

I hope they split up the tribes next week, I hate when one team just gets decimated all year. Also, wondering what they are going to do with this edge of extinction thing; strange so far.

That would be a good idea for a season. I think the people on the other island will have some comp to do before the merge, any who pass will be brought back after announcing the merge and the others are celebrating

Reactions: hoglund

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
That would be a good idea for a season. I think the people on the other island will have some comp to do before the merge, any who pass will be brought back after announcing the merge and the others are celebrating

I think whoever is there will compete to return. It'll be one person.

It's going to be some crazy endurance challenge though that likely lasted for hours.

Prairie Habs

Oct 3, 2010
Is this the closest possible to not swap screwing anyone? The only person to flip was the one who would have been voted out anyway. Pretty wild.

I'll also have to agree with Wendy that she is the wildcard. She is exactly how Charlie Kelly would be playing.

SensBrawler

Jun 24, 2013
Well....I did not expect Rick to go this early. Too bad cause I actually kinda like him.

Stoked Lauren's staying though. Really hope she and Kelley go deep.

Reactions: SPV and h2

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
I don't think I've ever seen a tribal council so heartfelt before. Also I'm not really fan of the 2nd chance after getting voted out. I can't see anyone who wouldn't want to stay in the game.

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
I wasn't a Big Wendy fan until just now. haha She is was way too excited to be voted out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad