TV: Survivor: Edge of Extinction - Discussion Thread

SensBrawler

Jun 24, 2013
Season premiere is tonight.

4ee21e7ad1f8ad8f_kama_tribe_pg.jpg

09c0a55b6bbbca23_manu_tribe_pg.jpg

SensBrawler

Jun 24, 2013
For an hour long premiere, that was decent. Better than the HHH premiere. Still prefer longer premieres though. The David vs Goliath premiere felt much more complete.

Reem was a pretty entertaining first boot. Probably a little too confrontational to do well on Survivor.

Reactions: SouthGeorge

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Good or bad? I don't think is looking particularly good at all.
Definitely not good for now. I guess she will have to approach this game a completely different way this time around. On second chances he was just known as an early boot but now shes seen as a huge treat.

Reactions: TP

SensBrawler

Jun 24, 2013
What can he really do though? "Oh, uhh... I suck now." Everybody would be able to see through it.

I know. I was just replying to Joe's confessional where he said he was gonna try to play down the fact that he's "Joey Amazing". He can't.

SPV

Zoinks!
Sponsor
Feb 4, 2003
New Hampshire
hfboards.com
I think the next episode is just going to be an hour of Keith asking God for help in deciding if he should stay in the game or not.

Also, I think Lauren is breathtaking.

Reactions: TP

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
Keith is a little too weird. I'm not sure why they casted him. Good thing the new people are smart and not falling for the retreads tricks. We might actually get a good season. Wentworth isn't as hot as I remember.

SPV

Zoinks!
Sponsor
Feb 4, 2003
New Hampshire
hfboards.com
I think the first few episodes are always tough. I don't think a good player generally stands out early, have to give it a few weeks to get familiar with them. Hopefully Manu wins a challenge soon, I hate when one tribe dominates. You don't really get to know the players until they start voting & scheming.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Ridiculous how stacked the Kama tribe is. They have the two best guy competitors, and then they give Manu the worst male competitor who also cannot swim.

lifelonghockeyfan

Dec 18, 2015
Lake Huron
Ridiculous how stacked the Kama tribe is. They have the two best guy competitors, and then they give Manu the worst male competitor who also cannot swim.

I thought the Manu screwed themselves in the last competition . The fellow that couldn't swim, why was he even in the competition? Let him sit, and insert the woman. They may have saved a minute or two and might have time to win the "ring toss". Gee and to let the guy participate in the ring toss. Gag. They deserve to two players down. Rather be on Extinction Island than with that group.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
I thought the Manu screwed themselves in the last competition . The fellow that couldn't swim, why was he even in the competition? Let him sit, and insert the woman. They may have saved a minute or two and might have time to win the "ring toss". Gee and to let the guy participate in the ring toss. Gag. They deserve to two players down. Rather be on Extinction Island than with that group.
Manu were down a player, Kama had to sit a player.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad