Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Pavel Buchnevich, May 23, 2020.
Who is the best player ever? If you voted other, please specify who.
Has to be Tony
For the sake of discussion, there are 2 players that if they ever come back could challenge "best player ever"
1) Todd Herzog
2) Kim Spradlin
The popular choice will be Tony and he is very deserving to be in the conversation but I'm still going with Parvati. There are good reasons why she was one of the main targets at the beginning of the latest season.
Has to be Tony, I think the discussion for #2 is interesting with how much Sandra has spoiled her reputation though. If you make a series of polls I'd love to see Earl added.
1. Tony 2. Parvati 3. Rob 4. Sandra 5. Jeremy
I find it difficult to choose a non-winner like Cirie, Ozzy, Russell, etc over most winners.
This is a very interesting poll if this becomes a series.
I think I'm in the minority on this one but I've never understood why Boston Rob is looked so highly upon
After this season, he's played 5x and 3x he didn't make the merge. He doesn't really have an adaptive style of play. It's my way or the highway. The 1 season he won, he had a clear advantage over everyone as a returning player
I probably would’ve said Tony before season 40, but it’s hard to say there was a great answer.
Now, I think it’s Tony by a substantial margin. Having more wins doesn’t alone make someone better, but if you have more wins and you also played the style that Tony did, I think it matters.
I’d participate. If you’d like to run it, go ahead and do so. I think it’s a good idea.
I agree. She didn’t stand a chance this season, and I think it’s safe to say that would happen to Tony if he played again. They would vote him off before the merge
trying to look at things in a vacuum where a player would have no prior knowledge of their opponents , I always thought Parvati had the best game
Yea and so were a bunch of other players....Tony was just the only one who made sure he wasn't a target from the start.
Pav is barely a top 10 of all time, all she had going for her was her looks, charm, and flirting with every guy.
Parvati's first season, she was not very good. She made it to the final six but that was mostly because she was more liked by the Aitu 4 than Candice. Her only claim to fame that season was convincing Yul to get rid of Penner at 7. Parvati did destroy in both Micronesia and Heroes vs. Villains, but both of those seasons had returnees. She's top ten but I have a hard time fitting her into my top five. And I love Parvati
In defense of Boston Rob, these are Rob's 5 results:
1. Marquesas - Voted out just before the Merge, but arguably was one of the most influential in getting Pascal and Neleh to flip on the majority.
2. All Stars - Was the Runner up, but should have won. He dominated that season and everyone hated him because he didnt play nice with his friends.
3. Heroes vs. Villans - Voted out premerge, but had control of his tribe minus Russel, Parvarti and Danielle. If Tyson doesnt make his dumbass move, I dont see Coach or Jerri fliping.
4. Redemption Island - Won. One of the most dominant wins ever. Also, one of the worst seasons ever because Boston Rob had complete control.
5. Winners a War - Survived way longer than I thought but he had the biggest target on him. He only got voted out because he got to a tribe with two people who didnt like him from his tribe and 2 people from the other tribe. He also played pretty damn well on Extinction. He got 3 fire tokens out of 4 without anyone knowing on that one challenge. That was damn impressive.
My vote is still for Tony here, but in my mind Boston Rob is still a top 5 player all time.
I think people that need to be added are Denise, Earl, Yul!!! and Richard Hatch.
If we are adding non winners I nominate Malcolm, Aubry, Rob Cesternino, and Spencer.
Your opinion is noted.
After Tony, the next best 3 are Parvati, Kim and Sandra
I will put forth a strong case and say Kim Spradlin is #2 of all-time
If only we could somehow see a winners season with no prior knowledge. That would be incredible.
brian heidik is a psycho and im convinced he would have won any season he was on
I voted Sandra- the queen stays queen!
Separate names with a comma.