TV: Survivor 37 David vs. Goliath discussion

SPV

Zoinks!
Sponsor
Feb 4, 2003
New Hampshire
hfboards.com
Really wanted Christian to stay around, but another good episode, and more good editing. This has been a very good season IMO

I think if Nick, Davie, or Mike win, they deserve it, they have played very well

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Not sure I can mention the Kara/Alec thing so spoilers

I think I finally realized why the punishment for Alec was harsher and he's not allowed to come to the reunion but Kara is. It's because she's final 3, and it would look really stupid if one of the final 3 weren't there. Maybe she even wins, but I doubt they'd be so reckless if they thought she had any chance of winning

Oct 15, 2008
Too many twists and gimmicks in the game now. Shows focus too much on challenges and not enough on interpersonal relationships and gamesmanship/strategy/character development.

Jeff needs to understand in order for us to care about the cast of characters we need to get to know them so we can become invested in them. The format is stale. I don’t GAF about the challenges or the scripted tribal councils, yet that is what dominates the content.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS

I think I finally realized why the punishment for Alec was harsher and he's not allowed to come to the reunion but Kara is. It's because she's final 3, and it would look really stupid if one of the final 3 weren't there. Maybe she even wins, but I doubt they'd be so reckless if they thought she had any chance of winning
I think they banned Alec because he was the one that posted the picture and not her. I do hope they ease up on the guy though, he was one of the best cast members this year and I would love to see him come back.

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008

Agreed

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I think they banned Alec because he was the one that posted the picture and not her. I do hope they ease up on the guy though, he was one of the best cast members this year and I would love to see him come back.

They literally have one rule when the show ends. Don't spoil that you were on the show or what happens on the show, and especially if you're a 'showmance', online. They are made to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement, and those aren't something they just slide into the overall contract. It's the most important part,

So yeah, I doubt CBS is going to welcome him back whatsoever, nor should they. It sucks for him, but it's also his fault.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
They literally have one rule when the show ends. Don't spoil that you were on the show or what happens on the show, and especially if you're a 'showmance', online. They are made to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement, and those aren't something they just slide into the overall contract. It's the most important part,

So yeah, I doubt CBS is going to welcome him back whatsoever, nor should they. It sucks for him, but it's also his fault.
Meh. It is the prerogative really. He isn't the first person to break a NDA....he is just the first, first time player to do. To me it looks like they picked him to make an example out of. Wouldn't be surprised if they ease up on him a bit now

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
tenor.gif

Reactions: stopclickbait

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Great stuff tonight.

Someone developed a model that predicts the potential winners and finalists based on the pre merge edit. Based on previous seasons, it has been fairly consistent.

For this season, it predicted:
Mike or Nick will win. Christian and Gabby will make it to the finale

It can be found here:

Looks like this model got the top 2 right.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->