TV: Survivor 37 David vs. Goliath discussion

MJG

Sep 18, 2007
Somewhere
Female nature got Gabby :laugh:

Hahahaha

Jealousy got the best of here. Can't wait to see how it all plays out from here. Really rooting for Davie. Super likeable and I'm loving the game he's playing. But I think it's everyone's game at this point. Except maybe Mike. But still lots of time to make big moves.

SPV

Zoinks!
Sponsor
Feb 4, 2003
New Hampshire
hfboards.com
I think Gabby just wanted to get rid of Christian because she found out that he has a girlfriend. :)

That was another good episode though, been a really good season.

Bakayoko Ono

Aug 12, 2007
Helsinki
I absolutely believe Gabby got too emotional seeing Christian's gf. She should've ridden Christian's coat-tails little longer, I think he felt genuine loyalty towards her.

Great season, everyone's going down guns blazing.

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
Wow, these editors this season.

Impossible to read anything

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
This season is setting up for a very underwhelming winner
I don't see it? Davie or Nick would be top tier winners without a doubt. None of the other 4 winning would be absolutely undeserving of a win like some other winners. Mike has played a good game with a few mistakes tossed in the middle of the season. I really don't see a truly awful winner of the 6.

Reactions: SPV

SensBrawler

Jun 24, 2013
We all know what the greatest outcome for this season would be...

Angelina makes the final three with two other people (doesn't matter who)

She makes a passionate plea, "I didn't want to bring this up, but I got more rice for the tribe."

The jury is amazed by what they hear and Angelina proceeds to win 10-0-0

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
Another great episode and crazy tribal. Editing has been very good this season.

I gotta say though, I do not like Angelina. She just rubs me the wrong way. So phony.

Reactions: SPV

stopclickbait

Aug 28, 2018
Another great episode and crazy tribal. Editing has been very good this season.

I gotta say though, I do not like Angelina. She just rubs me the wrong way. So phony.

When a dolt like Dan calls her out you know she rubs a lot of people the wrong way.

Reactions: Tuggy

Hurricane28

Angry Flyers STH/Weather Guy
Aug 22, 2012
South Jersey
I don't see it? Davie or Nick would be top tier winners without a doubt. None of the other 4 winning would be absolutely undeserving of a win like some other winners. Mike has played a good game with a few mistakes tossed in the middle of the season. I really don't see a truly awful winner of the 6.

I think Nick probably has the best resume left. However would I consider him a top player? Probably not. Davie has made a couple moves but really hasn’t been the mastermind behind a big move. He saved Christian that one time however and that was a solid move. Allison is kind of just there. Mike was getting a lot of screen time early on and midway through but kind of faded as of late. And Angelina made a massive blunder early on and isn’t really well liked. Kara has been all over the place it seems

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
I think Nick probably has the best resume left. However would I consider him a top player? Probably not. Davie has made a couple moves but really hasn’t been the mastermind behind a big move. He saved Christian that one time however and that was a solid move. Allison is kind of just there. Mike was getting a lot of screen time early on and midway through but kind of faded as of late. And Angelina made a massive blunder early on and isn’t really well liked. Kara has been all over the place it seems
Davie is playing a better game then Nick. He was one of the biggest reasons for the David's turning the numbers on the goliaths and the fact he has been able to stay under the radar is impressive. He is playing an amazing game.

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
Anyone else find it odd that we barely saw Christian in his own boot episode?

mmalady

Jan 31, 2013
minden, ontario
boo...i think mike is smart but it sux he went after christian..gonna miss him...rooting for mike or davie now i guess....angelina drives me nuts too

Frank the Tank

The Godfather
Aug 15, 2005
Chicago, IL
The Davids worked hard to grab the numbers lead from a tough merge situation, and then pissed it all away with the next three votes. It was all self-inflicted damage too as they wedged open their own cracks. I wouldn't be surprised to see the former Goliath members hold tight until Davie and Nick are gone because they don't want to be sitting in the final-3 against an underdog story.

MJG

Sep 18, 2007
Somewhere
I can't remember a season like this in which there are literally no strong alliances, no pairs, no one is running anything. Every episode it seems different people have different agendas, the target has changed, a new group of people are voting together. It's wild.

Reactions: Tuggy

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
The Davids worked hard to grab the numbers lead from a tough merge situation, and then pissed it all away with the next three votes. It was all self-inflicted damage too as they wedged open their own cracks. I wouldn't be surprised to see the former Goliath members hold tight until Davie and Nick are gone because they don't want to be sitting in the final-3 against an underdog story.
I think that would be a possibility if one of them wasn't Angelina. I think looking at it as David v Goliath is the wrong way to look at it at this point in the game because non of them seem to be playing from that head space for the last 2-3 eliminations.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I think Nick needs to win out in the immunities. If he doesn't, he's gone.

I think Mike or Davie win honestly. Chances are, one of them will be in the F3, and I think either win against Alison, Kara and Angelina.

If both are there, I would assume Davie, but could go either way.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->