Support my crowd funding campaign!

Tarus

Jun 22, 2006
Edmonton
You left a few zeros off on the side bar.

$4 million doesn't even cover a year of Nikitin's salary

MarkGio

Nov 6, 2010
Even 400 million wouldn't buy you the Oilers. Id say over a billion given the new arena project is full steam ahead. Plus prying from Katz has got to be tough.

This is satirical, obviously, but I would wonder where my money actually went to

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
If you didn't have it as flexible funding I would have donated lol.

But I'm not giving you $10 Mowzie lol.

Edit: Ah I see, donating to a charity lol

Mowzie

Sep 17, 2003
You left a few zeros off on the side bar.

$4 million doesn't even cover a year of Nikitin's salary

Damn, nice catch. Of course thats the one part I can't go back and edit.

Maybe I'm not fit to own a sports franchise, I would be giving Nikitin $40 million a season...

Mowzie

Sep 17, 2003
Even 400 million wouldn't buy you the Oilers. Id say over a billion given the new arena project is full steam ahead. Plus prying from Katz has got to be tough.

This is satirical, obviously, but I would wonder where my money actually went to

The local food bank if they'd accept the money.

Tarus

Jun 22, 2006
Edmonton
Damn, nice catch. Of course thats the one part I can't go back and edit.

Maybe I'm not fit to own a sports franchise, I would be giving Nikitin $40 million a season...

My worry is that some compulsive shopper with poor impulse control when it comes to items at a bargain basement price will donate 4 million.

Haven't seen prices like that on an NHL franchise since the 1950s!

Mowzie

Sep 17, 2003
My worry is that some compulsive shopper with poor impulse control when it comes to items at a bargain basement price will donate 4 million.

Haven't seen prices like that on an NHL franchise since the 1950s!

Is that you skating in your avatar? You have a very powerful stride. How would you like to be our top-line left winger?

Tarus

Jun 22, 2006
Edmonton
Is that you skating in your avatar? You have a very powerful stride. How would you like to be our top-line left winger?

Can I apply to the first line center position instead?

I can promise I'll score more than Eric Belanger, and win all my faceoffs attempts against Sam Gagner.

Mowzie

Sep 17, 2003
Can I apply to the first line center position instead?

I can promise I'll score more than Eric Belanger, and win all my faceoffs attempts against Sam Gagner.

you can be 1c--I will be 3rw body checking and fighting

This roster is really coming together nicely. I will set up a group chat on whatsapp for team building so we can share funny cat videos.

s7ark

RIP
Jul 3, 2003
This is really funny Mowzie, but we can't do this. If you start to get actual donations it counts as advertising. So I am going to break your link.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad